Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I'm back Guys

Sorry for last night and this morning with anything I said and how drunk I was. Just never really lost thousands before. Going to take it slow and smarter this time now that I'm refilled. Screw big bets.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Thousands? Who did you wager on?

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Thousands? Who did you wager on?
    Man don't remind me. Started off with live betting in nfl monday night game. Than bet on Haase. Haase won the first set and then was up 4-1 in the second set and ended up losing the match. Than I did stupider bet on Granollers when everyone was telling me to take bogolopolov or however you say his name. I don't remember who else I bet but they lost too just was all bad man. You feel my pain though with what happened to you recently too so that's what kept me going man is knowing I'm not alone on cold streaks. You have them Eagles Phan has them I just managed my cold streak horribly.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Chasing on tennis matches is an easy way to lose your roll. Money/roll management is half the game if you want to turn a profit wagering on sports. I would caution against drinking and sitting in front of your computer and trying to find matches to chase on. I've had horrific runs in the past, but every day is a new day. It's better to find a good price on a player you like and make one bet a week than to mindlessly chase and make 4 to 5 bets a night.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Chasing on tennis matches is an easy way to lose your roll. Money/roll management is half the game if you want to turn a profit wagering on sports. I would caution against drinking and sitting in front of your computer and trying to find matches to chase on. I've had horrific runs in the past, but every day is a new day. It's better to find a good price on a player you like and make one bet a week than to mindlessly chase and make 4 to 5 bets a night.
    Thanks for the advice man.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Lots of upsets and bad losses last night. You're not alone I'm sure.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Lots of upsets and bad losses last night. You're not alone I'm sure.
    Ya it was ridiculous. Worse loss ever was when haase wins the first set 6-0 than is up the second set 4-1 and then ends up losing the match. That one ruined me the most.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Tennis is so hard to cap. Honestly, as much as you look at stats and tennis insight or whatever you use, unless you watch previous matches and people's forms, its really hard to win in the long run. I have lost tons of money betting on challengers and lower level tournys where I haven't watched the players closely and just rely on ti and other stat sites.

I took Federer to win the first set against Nadal at the French this year. In the finals. Was really good odds. Fed up 5-2 in the first set and on serve, had 1 or 2 set points. Nadal ends up breaking, winning the next game on serve, breaking again, winning on serve. Ends up winning the first set in a tie break I think.

Don't worry I lost about 800 this week on football. i'm gonna get it back for sure with this masters

chinoloco212
    chinoloco212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

lolol welcome back! yea drinking and gambling is def NOT the way to go especially if all you gotta do is type in numbers and click, don't worry as gamblers we all experience really bad runs we just gotta relax take it slow and survive and lower and units on a bad run

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Cilic and Ljubicic were just in the finals the other day (Cilic won). Both lost in the first round today. It's fukkin stupid.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Tennis is so hard to cap. Honestly, as much as you look at stats and tennis insight or whatever you use, unless you watch previous matches and people's forms, its really hard to win in the long run. I have lost tons of money betting on challengers and lower level tournys where I haven't watched the players closely and just rely on ti and other stat sites. I took Federer to win the first set against Nadal at the French this year. In the finals. Was really good odds. Fed up 5-2 in the first set and on serve, had 1 or 2 set points. Nadal ends up breaking, winning the next game on serve, breaking again, winning on serve. Ends up winning the first set in a tie break I think. Don't worry I lost about 800 this week on football. i'm gonna get it back for sure with this masters
    Thanks man and thanks everybody.