EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rogers Cup Thread

Bring all your input here. I'll start with a look at futures.

ATP

Djokovic Quarter: Djokovic's return to the court comes with a little bit of a tricky draw. He has Del Potro looming in the 4th round, but DelPo hasn't been at his best. Isner and Monfils loom down on the bottom of the draw. I don't expect a repeat of last week from Monfils. Isner faces some repeat business potentially from Troicki and maybe Monfils. I think he looms as the threat here simply because of his serve. Djokovic has only won this event once in four tries, defeated by Federer in the semis last year.

Federer Quarter: Fed could be poised for a run here. The bottom half of his draw is limited with Almagro as the highest seed. His toughest test figures to come in the 4th round against Tsonga or perhaps Tomic, if the young gun continues to realize his potential.

Murray Quarter: Murray is the two-time defending champ, but has arguably the toughest draw. Fish, Stepanek and Gulbis on top. Nalbandian if he can find his game in Murray's draw. If Murray gets another final here, he will have earned it. Could be a decent try for longer odds on someone here.

Nadal Quarter: Nadal's draw is set up for a nice run if he shows up motivated and playing well. Berdych and Verdasco are the best of what's left in this draw, neither of whom should beat Nadal with their lack of consistency.

Djokovic +180
    Nadal +300
    Murray +500
    Federer +550

Those are the odds for the Big Four. Considering that a top four seed and one of these guys has won this tournament in each of the last seven years, it looks like your futures should start here for sure. Based on draws and odds, my thoughts are to take a shot with Nadal and Federer.

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I think you have everything covered. I think the toughest part will be to guess who comes out with the W in a best of 3.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

You got my message right eaglesphan of who I picked?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes