reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

is djokovic still on the team?

tipsy is playing instead of him....I know it may seem easy but they almost lost last tie without him.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

He's out with a sore knee.

Shouldn't be a problem considering they're playing Sweden.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

haha go figure

I put him into a parlay because I really wanted to take Schuettler but my twisted mind wanted to drop the chalk a tiny bit which is something I never do and go figure he pulls out

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Doubt there's anything wrong with him, just common sense prevailed and he went for a rest. Sweden have no Soderling, no Johansson, and the second string are futures level at best, so Troicki/Tipsy can win with their eyes closed.

Tincup74
    Tincup74's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Doubt there's anything wrong with him, just common sense prevailed and he went for a rest. Sweden have no Soderling, no Johansson, and the second string are futures level at best, so Troicki/Tipsy can win with their eyes closed.
    I agree... He just got the number 1 ranking and won the most prestigious tournament. He is taking it all in... He has reached a new level.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Dude is on a tear and only 1 year younger than Nadal. Lots of great battles ahead between the 2, along w/ FED

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

if he didnt lose to fed i think he would have won the french and he would now be on perhaps the most impressive streak in the history of any sport and seeking the year grand slam....o well still impressive stuff.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by reformed View Post
    if he didnt lose to fed i think he would have won the french and he would now be on perhaps the most impressive streak in the history of any sport and seeking the year grand slam....o well still impressive stuff.
    Yeah, true.

I wondered before or early Roland Garros if he won there, who would stop him? Canada is good for him, maybe skip Cincinnati, then the US Open completes the calender slam, would be October min before he lost a match.

Calender slam chances are ridiculously rare, he probably won't get another shot at it (no way he keeps up this form, and player's will find weaknesses in his new game).

Tsonga
    Tsonga's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't want him to skip cincy...I'm going to the semis! I would go to the Canadian one but it's in Montreal for the guys and i decided to check out the Cincy one this year instead.

Pawan
    Pawan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wondered before or early Roland Garros if he won there, who would stop him? Canada is good for him, maybe skip Cincinnati, then the US Open completes the calender slam, would be October min before he lost a match.