koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I WANT TO BASH ZVONEREVA's SKULL OPEN

RETIRE FROM THIS MATCH< YOU STUPID RUSSIAN TWAT. You're walking on the goddamn court, showing no effort or heart. Just tell the chair person you're done. You stupid bitch

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

relax buddy whats wrong with u?
    lost all your bankroll?

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

That's our boy. I see the Riddlin hasn't kicked in yet.

stanislawv
    stanislawv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2566

Gambling is for 18+
    Last edited by stanislawv; 06-24-11 at 10:13 AM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I think I understand why the tennis regulars probably don't like this subforum as much during the slams. Some bizarre threads.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Seriously OP, quit spamming this forum with all of your ridiculous angry rants. Go ask your mom for lunch money since you gambled it all away. You're just filled with hate.. it's scary.

koscheckbaby

I took some pills to calm down. I was so enraged watching this match. I had to choose between Vera and Venus. I saw a lot of people acting like Venus could be upset today, so I chose Vera. Wrong ******* choice. Should have trusted my gut.

But really, why stay out on the court when you've quit? Retire

koscheckbaby

Quote Originally Posted by w@lt View Post
    Seriously OP, quit spamming this forum with all of your ridiculous angry rants. Go ask your mom for lunch money since you gambled it all away. You're just filled with hate.. it's scary.
    I never understood assholes like this. Just read around the thread. You don't have to read it. You're just being a dick posting this.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    I took some pills to calm down. I was so enraged watching this match. I had to choose between Vera and Venus. I saw a lot of people acting like Venus could be upset today, so I chose Vera. Wrong ******* choice. Should have trusted my gut.

But really, why stay out on the court when you've quit? Retire
    1. Put in your bets first and then look at forums, etc... Trust your own instinct.

2. Tennis isn't for the faint-hearted. A lot of crazy crap happens to help you win or lose your money so if you're the type who likes things to play out as they should, tennis may not be the best sport for you to bet on.

3. I enjoy your contributions to the tennis forum when you're not threatening to kill people.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

I never understood assholes like this. Just read around the thread. You don't have to read it. You're just being a dick posting this.
    Oh, right, I'm the asshole and dick. You can't read around your ludicrous posts in other threads where grownups are having sane conversations. You're ****** in the head- I just read one of your posts talking about fans stabbing the players.

koscheckbaby

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    1. Put in your bets first and then look at forums, etc... Trust your own instinct.

2. Tennis isn't for the faint-hearted. A lot of crazy crap happens to help you win or lose your money so if you're the type who likes things to play out as they should, tennis may not be the best sport for you to bet on.

3. I enjoy your contributions to the tennis forum when you're not threatening to kill people.
    I'm not threatening. I just WISH I could.

I really think I'm done with tennis betting. Just gotta stick with fight betting. I was lucky to win Soderling yesterday and a match the day before that I can't remember where they lost the first set. Should have seen this coming.

OperatorX
    OperatorX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Am I the only one who really enjoys reading angry rants?

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

^no i think it's funny; at first i was freaked out. now i crack up, yesterday he talked about wanting to stab hewitt in the eye. but i am immature. one time he posted that he had smashed his iphone.

koscheckbaby

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    ^no i think it's funny; at first i was freaked out. now i crack up, yesterday he talked about wanting to stab hewitt in the eye. but i am immature. one time he posted that he had smashed his iphone.
    No, it was a phone, not an iphone. It was the Mattek-Sands vs Li Na match on clay in some tourney prior to the French. I thought Na Li was a complete and utter lock against that American piece of shit Mattek-Sands. Mattek-Sands spent the match screaming "Come on", pumping her fist, and foolishly acting like she was Li's league. I was enraged after she bashed a 2nd serve winner and screamed "Come on." I wanted to break everything in site, wishing it was Mattek-Sands head. Instead, I chose the phone. I turned the match off with Li down a break in the 3rd. To my surprise, she did come back and win. But it's the angriest I've ever been over a win. I really loathe Mattek-Sands and her bullshit on the court.

shari91

I'm not threatening. I just WISH I could. I really think I'm done with tennis betting. Just gotta stick with fight betting. I was lucky to win Soderling yesterday and a match the day before that I can't remember where they lost the first set. Should have seen this coming.
    Seriously, tennis is a mind fukk. It really is. But I've just started to bet MMA and I can see why you find tennis even more screwy than I do. When a player's down in MMA, they're done. Match is over. But the reason I love tennis is because there's always hope. Even if a player is serving for the match and it looks like you're going to lose, there's always the chance your player can break back, take the momentum, win the set and even win the match. The flipside is that it's a rollercoaster. In the year+ that I've had my thread going on here there have been huge swings money wise and luck wise. But I guess that's a big reason I love it. I love seeing a player fight back and I love when dogs win. It's not for everyone though, especially those who bet big favourites.

koscheckbaby

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Seriously, tennis is a mind fukk. It really is. But I've just started to bet MMA and I can see why you find tennis even more screwy than I do. When a player's down in MMA, they're done. Match is over. But the reason I love tennis is because there's always hope. Even if a player is serving for the match and it looks like you're going to lose, there's always the chance your player can break back, take the momentum, win the set and even win the match. The flipside is that it's a rollercoaster. In the year+ that I've had my thread going on here there have been huge swings money wise and luck wise. But I guess that's a big reason I love it. I love seeing a player fight back and I love when dogs win. It's not for everyone though, especially those who bet big favourites.
    You know what sucks ass? I totally saw value today on Lopez. And I even liked one of Wickmayer and Schiavone's opponent to win, as well as Hantuchova, today. But I never take the + odds. I figure favorites are favorites for a reason.

shari91

You know what sucks ass? I totally saw value today on Lopez. And I even liked one of Wickmayer and Schiavone's opponent to win, as well as Hantuchova, today. But I never take the + odds. I figure favorites are favorites for a reason.
    I've been betting tennis for more years than I'd like to admit and the one piece of advice I'd give you is to only parlay favourites to get as near to + odds as possible. Ideally over + odds. Yeah in a way favourites are favourites but you have to remember that a lot of people, especially during Slams, don't really have much of a clue when it comes to tennis betting so they pick the player that's better ranked or the one they've heard of but they don't understand how rankings work. A player can boost their ranking in the clay season for example but totally suck ass on grass. But a lot of people don't understand that. So they assume #6 must just be a great player. Books know that so they offer shitty odds because people will still bet them - a lot of times when they're chasing other losses because they're going for a "sure thing".

Tennis isn't like other sports. With team sports, even if the star is having a bad day, everyone else can rally and still get the win. Doesn't work that way in tennis. And in fighting, if a player is getting the shit kicked out of him and is on the ground, chances are he's not coming back. And often the ref calls the match. But in tennis there are huge momentum swings and you're never 100% dead until the match is over. The main people who post in the tennis forum all have different styles but one thing is consistent with the regulars: None of us lay heavy chalk because we all know there is absolutely no such thing as a sure winner. Never.

shari91

Oh and like I said - if you think a player has a better chance than what the odds show, bet it. That's 100% how I bet. Even if my bets look stupid and some question why I'm taking that player. And you'll see me go on huge winning streaks and then huge losing streaks but that's my method every time and it never changes. I've given that player better odds to win than the books have. Don't worry about the dollar value - if you like a player at +500, bet him/her. If you're a bit nervous, just lower your bet size. But bet what you like and own your bets. That's the only way you'll stay sane betting tennis.

koscheckbaby

I do try and do parlays, but then I try and justify a heavier play on a single bet to make up any potential parlay losses. I had a straight bet on Vera, as well parlays of Kvitova, Venus, and Vera, and Venus and Vera. Too bad the loss that would hurt me the most was the one loss.

I thought the value was on Vera, seeing Pironkova has sucked ass this year. I saw her versus Serena a week or two ago and she sucked. Vera beat her last year at Wimbledon too.