balla05
    balla05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Anyone like Kirilenko's chances over Petkovic?

I am thinkin about playing a lil on Kirilenko. Whats you all think?

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

hate to say it, bad matchup for kirilenko. I dont know how she can change her gameplan, but if there is no change, I can't take her even at this odds. I watched their match at strasbourg, and although kirilenko tried to dominate early on, as match went on, petkovic eventually won the key points.

still, bad luck for kirilenko just keep meeting this german roadblock all the way to end 2011 clay season

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

They have played each other twice. Both were this year and both were on clay. Petkovic won both times in straight sets.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Petko

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

chances are none...

RealMadrid
    RealMadrid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2866

Maria Kirilenko will win 2-0 (7-5, 6-1 or 7-6 2-0 and Andrea ret.)

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

The thing that makes me not like it is that Kirilenko played really good tennis against Petkovic this year and still lost both times. However, there is something to be said for the fact that Kirilenko seems to be playing consistantly good and Petkovic could have a match where she just loses it on her own. Kirilenko will win if Petkovic makes a ton of mistakes.

Greekster
    Greekster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6153

Sex wise, looks wise, yes I like Kirilenko over Petkovic. In this match, no.

koscheckbaby

Good point. The ladies bracket is getting down to business. All the good-looking broads are getting knocked out(Wozniacki, Hantuchova, probably Kirilenko) and it's time for the real tennis broads w/o looks to play for the title(Li, Schiavone, Kuznetsov, Bartoli, Petkovic) The exception is Sharapova.
    Last edited by koscheckbaby; 05-30-11 at 03:49 PM.

koscheckbaby

Kirilenko again plays pretty well and losses. She could probably have beaten a couple other players still alive, but Petkovic just seems to own her.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by koscheckbaby View Post
    Good point. The ladies bracket is getting down to business. All the good-looking broads are getting knocked out(Wozniacki, Hantuchova, probably Kirilenko) and it's time for the real tennis broads w/o looks to play for the title(Li, Schiavone, Kuznetsova, Petkovic) The exception is Sharapova.
    Another good point! Thats why i like Sharapova... i hope she will win the title in RG. I am expecting a final between Sharapova and Pavlyuchenkova

balla05
    balla05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I did not see what u all wrote until now....i took the +4.5 on Kirilenko.... nice hit for me.