natethagreat
    natethagreat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Trying to bet on Tennis and have a Question?

Hello guys, trying to start up here betting but you know how that goes. I'm starting small but confused a bit. Could anyone tell me how this asian handicapping works below? Not sure how to read this.

Asian Handicap Tennis

1. Haas vs IIhan
    Haas +1.5 sets

2 Fish vs Mello
    Fish -5.5 games

Gaskan
    I know nothing!!!
    Gaskan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

At the end of the match you total up the amount of sets won and the amount of games won by each player, then apply the appropriate handicap to each one. The greater total obviously is your winner.

Haas lost 6-4 4-6 7-6(1) 6-4, 1 set to 3. Add his handicap of 1.5 sets and Haas is still the loser at 2.5 sets to 3.

Fish won 6-2 6-7 6-2 6-4 giving him 24 games to Mello's 15. Adjusting for his -5.5 handicap, Fish wins with 18.5 games.

Hope this helps.

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The sets is easy, you have the match result (the winner is the player who win 3 sets) and add/substract the sets.

For the games, you have to add all the games of the all sets, and then add/substract the handicap and that's the result.

natethagreat

Thank you, headed to vegas and like tennis. looking to sit and place a few bets drink some free booze in the sports books.

natethagreat

Tried to give you fellas some points but it will net let me. you can have em if you can tell me what Im doing wrong here. Thanks again

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're a Non-Pro, you can only give out two points per day. Click on the gold coin under a person's post to give them points.