takzilla
    ftw ftw
    takzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

Ebden v Andujar

Steaming a lil bit from my Gimeno-Traver loss this morning. But had a decent day playing EPL and J-league soccer.

Thinking about laying juice on Ebden, I play $50 units so it's not too big of a deal to lay it for 1 unit. Andujar's pretty much auto-fade on anything but clay, and I think Ebden's solid. Thoughts/discussion?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not so sure. Ebden has not really learned how to be consistent from match to match and he falls into a pattern I like to fade where a guy wins his last match, but wins less points than his opponent. That always signals that he doesn't hold his serve all that well and will allow his opponent opportunities. If you look at his results on hard courts, he's not exactly winning against anything other than Challenger level guys mostly. Andujar is obviously pretty terrible on hard courts, but I wouldn't be surprised if Ebden has to work really hard to win. Think the price is about where it should be.

takzilla
    ftw ftw
    takzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

U raise a good point about challenger opponents. I'm just going to lay off the juiced line and see if I can't find a better pick in the wta events. thanks homie.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

i like ebden tonight

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Ebden got the win in 3 sets. Good call.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Andujar is a complete clown on hard courts, ebden really shouldn't struggle this much :-)

Pretty revealing Andujar chose to play in Tokyo too - if he gave a crap about results this week, Beijing is better suited for his game.