Originally posted on 11/06/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by simply View Post
Hopefully GuybrushT will give us some update soon.
I'm here. I know people are inpatient, but please arm yourself with patience. We are working on it, hopefully I will return with new info in few days. Is not a simple case, so all the data must be collected and reviewed before we start anything. As I said before, the Canbet directors are following this thread, so I cannot leak any info. I was instructed so.

Right now, everyone that wants to take part in a possible action against Canbet, please send a mail to:
action.against.canbet@gmail.com

We will probably need some personal data when the action will start, but right now don't send it. Just send your SBR nick, amount owed, and if possible, your country. Don't send your name, last name, address or Canbet account. Is not needed yet. Right now we want just have a picture of who wants to join, and the amount owed. The list from page 25 of this thread is useless, because some users are inactive, so they will surely not read this, and not join the action. I am in contact with some other people owed by Canbet (and not present on this forum), willing to join. Of course, the info I gave them is scarce as those given to you. I'm sorry, but right now it has to be that way. So don't ask me too much by mail, giving info to unsure people could be lethal.

P.S. If you don't want to send a mail using your main email, is not a problem. Just be sure to check regularly the email from which you will contact us, so if some update is given by mail, you will see it in time. That is specially important if we will require some date from you.