Originally posted on 02/12/2014:

Surely Peter is just taking the piss now. Does he clear these emails by a legal adviser first?! If so he needs to ask for his money back.

I visit the office, we start piecing everything together: He contacts SBR after a month of silence

I talk with the lawyer and ASIC and ask everyone who is owed to come out of the woodwork: The next day he sends out this horseshit further implicating himself even more. It'd be hilarious if so much money wasn't involved.

All he's doing is trying to convince people who haven't come forward yet to "have faith" so they'll keep quiet. And because he knows every word I posted about ASIC is true, he's crapping his pants. Unfortunately for him, it's too late. I spent the time I should've been enjoying the park this afternoon with my son on the phone talking to journalists instead. Until every single person is paid what they're owed - and their bonus winnings returned to those accounts that saw them voided - I'm going to keep moving forward. This is an absolute disgrace.

I forgot to mention earlier if any of you are Australians who are owed - whether as bettors, affiliates or staff - please note that in your comment. If you don't feel comfortable posting that info publicly feel free to email me.