Originally posted on 02/10/2014:

If they intended to pay why is this the first peep out of Peter in a month? Why did he register a new company and create an exact replica website on Jan 8th and yet three weeks later submit legal documents to the Australian Govt declaring IGAS insolvent? Three days after his own deadline to you guys was missed. Since all the clients they purport to represent on the Results Int website are the exact same ones listed on the IGAS site minus one very glaring omission - Canbet - that would indicate it was that entity to whom they owed cash, they've attempted to erase their association with it and since they couldn't pay it, that was their reason for declaring their insolvency. I would be very curious to know the reason Peter will give to ASIC for now saying that he is "still working through the backlog" of a company he declared 7 days ago was insolvent. Why would he even have access to Canbet's records if "all correspondence should now be directed to the controlling entity Delta"?! And where exactly would that cash come from and if he had it why wouldn't he have paid it then? It's magically appeared now? Oh sorry... whenever he works through that backlog? I could go there tomorrow and work through those accounts in half a friggin day if that. It's not rocket science. Such bullsheeit.

I'm also sure that after not hearing from him in a month it's just a coincidence he contacts SBR now after the same weekend where 1. I visit his office 2. I'm told many things about him and his business dealings or lack thereof 3. we all piece together the puzzle that should've been pieced together MANY months ago by people with many more resources than just individual lowly posters on a forum 4. the police, lawyers and many media outlets have been contacted 5. it's confirmed to me he's watching this thread closely, seeing every post where people talk about how they've been affected by their "allegedly" stolen cash. Yeah just one old big coincidence. I'm looking forward to hear what ASIC has to say about it all.

I'm visiting a corporate lawyer tomorrow afternoon and a criminal lawyer on Friday morning so I'll let you guys know how it goes. In the meantime don't stress about the posts that were deleted... it was nothing important and it was all stuff that's been posted across several forums well before SBR picked up the Canbet case. I have been printing out each page of this thread anyway and as we learned this wknd with Peter and his various attempts at scrubbing info, nothing is ever lost on Senor Google. Keep chatting in here and posting info you may have/find but just stay away from the personal stuff and death threats. This thread is a Disney movie compared to many I've seen on here so all should be good if everyone follows those guidelines.