fotbalistu4u
    fotbalistu4u's Avatar Become A Pro!

bwin problem?

Hi i'm new and it's my first post,i'm sorry if i din't post it corect.Few weeks ago i won 20.000 euros at Bwin and made a whitdrawal of 19.000 true Bank Transfer.The next day they closed my accont and din't give me any reason.I try to e-mail them but nothing...the thing it's that i have 2 accont,one on my name and one on my mother's name...but the one on my name i din't use it from some verry verry verry good time ago...could this be a problem?

THX

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

If you have two accounts setup in your name with them there is your problem IMO sir.

fotbalistu4u

i don't have 2 acconts on my name,one on my mother's name,one om mine

lucky
    lucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fotbalistu4u View Post
    Hi i'm new and it's my first post,i'm sorry if i din't post it corect.Few weeks ago i won 20.000 euros at Bwin and made a whitdrawal of 19.000 true Bank Transfer.The next day they closed my accont and din't give me any reason.I try to e-mail them but nothing...the thing it's that i have 2 accont,one on my name and one on my mother's name...but the one on my name i din't use it from some verry verry verry good time ago...could this be a problem?

THX
    how did you do this? with their limits it is almost impossible imho...

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

My limits are good at Bwin 100max
    And some bookies allow members of same household to play if you ask support before.
    But i m not sure if this is allowed in Bwin.

fotbalistu4u

yes i hade limits at betting...the biggest ones at Livebetting....i hade the accont from some verry good time,whit many documents from the bank and the cards holder(my mother) and i think the biggest thing was that i bet verry much $$ at them so...this could be a fact....when i won the 20.000....they din't let me to put 3.000 and the bet becouse it had a limit of 10.000 so i put 1.600 and 1.400 something like that and whit the winnig of 9996,9990....

fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

bwin allows more than one account per household, but only a single account per user, so the problem is not this.

As for the withdrawal and the locked account, nothing new here. They'll try to do anything to find something that will go against their rules.

If you have one account in your name and one in your's mother name, there's no problem, but surely they will find it suspicious and try to find if it's really your mother who's making the bets or not.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't have 2 acconts on my name,one on my mother's name,one om mine
    Please feel free to fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquie on your behalf. I know SBR moderator Justin7 is pretty good with handling issues from this book, so hopefully he will get the assignment and straighten out this problem.

APK
    APK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think they'll be too happy that 'she' entered two bets of 1400 and 1600 after the initial 3000 was rejected.

At least, that's what I understand from the story.

fotbalistu4u

Quote Originally Posted by APK View Post
    I don't think they'll be too happy that 'she' entered two bets of 1400 and 1600 after the initial 3000 was rejected.

At least, that's what I understand from the story.
    come on...... what problem should this be... i know that at a agency you don't have limits

APK

come on...... what problem should this be... i know that at a agency you don't have limits
    Then let your mum go to an agency.
    I'm getting a bit suspicious of all these 'women' from eastern european countries.

cristianbet
    cristianbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

how do you know he's from eastern europe?

anyways, bwin allows multiple accounts from the same household/ip as long as the user can prove it's a real person account

fotbalistu4u

Quote Originally Posted by cristianbet View Post
    how do you know he's from eastern europe?

anyways, bwin allows multiple accounts from the same household/ip as long as the user can prove it's a real person account
    thx 4 the info mate

the accont it's on my mother and the thing it's that she don't know english.it's there a problem if i...her son call and speach in she's name?

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

The biggest problem what usually happens with these kind of (multi-)accounts, that you bet on an event on "your" account, reach the limit on this bet allowed by the bookie, than you place the same bet on your 2nd account .....when somebody makes this mistake, he clearly violates the "limit" rule, and many bookies close accounts for this.

Bwin is a "partner friendly" betting office, so just for using another account under your mom's name -if it's not too obvious -, they won't close your account
    (btw, it's not allowed according to their rules ....and if I were you, I wouldn't even say this clearly, that you are betting under your mom's name, if you want to get help...it's a really stupid thing to admit, that you cheated - )

If you have problem with limits, choose a betting office, which won't limit you (Pinnacle, Betfair, etc...).....it's a very dumb thing to create multi account's for avoiding limits....only more dumbest thing, to admit you cheated, and ask for help....and I am really suprised, that the SBR mod's are helping you.

APK: He cleary wrote, that he is using the account created under his mother's name.

Btw, not all bettors are multi account cheaters, and bonus hunters in Eastern Europe...

APK

Quote Originally Posted by fixxer View Post

APK: He cleary wrote, that he is using the account created under his mother's name.
    Yes, and as you rightfully pointed out: That's pretty stupid.
    If the moderators of SBR decide to help him, bwin will be searching for his complaint and will find this thread.
    Btw, not all bettors are multi account cheaters, and bonus hunters in Eastern Europe...
    I know, but I've been reading quite a few threads lately -here and on other boards- started by Eastern European 'women' who have problems with bookmakers.
    It gives those countries a bad name with bookmakers and genuine customers from those countries suffer because of it.

I'm fairly sure bookmakers don't believe for a second that women suddenly gave up knitting and now have sportsbetting as their favorite hobby.

fotbalistu4u

Quote Originally Posted by fixxer View Post
    The biggest problem what usually happens with these kind of (multi-)accounts, that you bet on an event on "your" account, reach the limit on this bet allowed by the bookie, than you place the same bet on your 2nd account .....when somebody makes this mistake, he clearly violates the "limit" rule, and many bookies close accounts for this.

Bwin is a "partner friendly" betting office, so just for using another account under your mom's name -if it's not too obvious -, they won't close your account
    (btw, it's not allowed according to their rules ....and if I were you, I wouldn't even say this clearly, that you are betting under your mom's name, if you want to get help...it's a really stupid thing to admit, that you cheated - )

If you have problem with limits, choose a betting office, which won't limit you (Pinnacle, Betfair, etc...).....it's a very dumb thing to create multi account's for avoiding limits....only more dumbest thing, to admit you cheated, and ask for help....and I am really suprised, that the SBR mod's are helping you.

first of i i din't use both accont to bet...so your not right...your missing the point.I have just 1 accont that i bet not on both

fotbalistu4u

Yes, and as you rightfully pointed out: That's pretty stupid.
    If the moderators of SBR decide to help him, bwin will be searching for his complaint and will find this thread.

I know, but I've been reading quite a few threads lately -here and on other boards- started by Eastern European 'women' who have problems with bookmakers.
    It gives those countries a bad name with bookmakers and genuine customers from those countries suffer because of it.

I'm fairly sure bookmakers don't believe for a second that women suddenly gave up knitting and now have sportsbetting as their favorite hobby.
    what's so funny...i have in my list on Yahoo...girls that bet

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Do not admit on open forum that you are cheating some bookie as they also might read it. Do you think there are many mothers who win 20000 Euros and have their son's account limited to 25 Euros per bet? You gave them all the info they need not to pay you and to be completely right.
    Find some older woman who speaks english or german or whichever language they have support in and try to get your money back and good luck!

fotbalistu4u

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    Do not admit on open forum that you are cheating some bookie as they also might read it. Do you think there are many mothers who win 20000 Euros and have their son's account limited to 25 Euros per bet? You gave them all the info they need not to pay you and to be completely right.
    Find some older woman who speaks english or german or whichever language they have support in and try to get your money back and good luck!
    and the think it's that my mother it's really betting but i'm just helping her out whit the info needed to make some good $$ and little times i bet on her place ...i for one bet at Bet365.
    Last edited by fotbalistu4u; 09-03-08 at 05:38 AM.

cristianbet
    cristianbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I'm curious how this will end

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

THX
    This is a really strange story

I know bwin very well since over 5 years now.

They never allowed me to win more than 1000 Euro.

So your story - or your mothers story - sounds really a bit strange in my ears

...keep us informed...

fotbalistu4u

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    This is a really strange story

I know bwin very well since over 5 years now.

They never allowed me to win more than 1000 Euro.

So your story - or your mothers story - sounds really a bit strange in my ears

...keep us informed...
    don't worry...i hope it will end in a good way...like my mother say's when they want to take from me they took, when she whitdraw few weeks ago before this money....she din't have a problem...but now they are looking for things to take your money.

P.S.- when i placed live bets i hade limits the seime of 1000 Euro...but i put it on a combo

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then let your mum go to an agency.
    I'm getting a bit suspicious of all these 'women' from eastern european countries.
    Have you ever seen our moms from Eastern Europe?
    They are really nice
    In scandinavians all player accounts are in women over 40!
    So this is not a bad tendence...

About the problem
    If this is by the rules-real people,from same household but not with same type of bets from this 2-then everything should be Ok

APK

Quote Originally Posted by Champi View Post

About the problem
    If this is by the rules-real people,from same household but not with same type of bets from this 2-then everything should be Ok
    Sure I agree.

I don't want to go an and on about it, but if you read the first post again this guy is imho either a schizophrenic or telling porky pies.

fotbalistu4u

Sure I agree.

I don't want to go an and on about it, but if you read the first post again this guy is imho either a schizophrenic or telling porky pies.

thx for the help...your really usefull...i don't force you to lissen to me and maybe it's hard for you to help a someone when they need to...i whant to thx Justin and the service from SBR and the guys from BA becouse they helping me out...not people like you

arnie_marta
    arnie_marta's Avatar Become A Pro!

APK and Red_Sux just that like to be annoying...

I don't know where they are from, I don't know what kind of women's they are with, but any time someone talks a bout being a women or just spoken in an account that belongs to a women, they loose it.

They must have some emotional disturbance about some women in their life's...
    Last edited by arnie_marta; 09-04-08 at 07:03 PM.

APK

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_marta View Post
    APK and Red_Sux just that like to be annoying...

I don't know where they are from, I don't know what kind of women's they are with, but any time someone talks a bout being a women or just spoken in an account that belongs to a women, they loose it.

They must have some emotional disturbance about some women in their life's...
    'Loose it' ?

I'm afraid all those so called women are losing it.
    Their money that is.

Let's just see what the helpfull people of SBR will come up with, shall we?

Say hello to your mum.
    And your sister.
    And your wee brother.
    And the rest of your relatives who's name you've used to open up an account to get another bonus or to avoid limits.

I'd be suprised if bwin even reacts btw, they suck big time, even for normal punters.

fotbalistu4u

'Loose it' ?

I'm afraid all those so called women are losing it.
    Their money that is.

Let's just see what the helpfull people of SBR will come up with, shall we?

Say hello to your mum.
    And your sister.
    And your wee brother.
    And the rest of your relatives who's name you've used to open up an account to get another bonus or to avoid limits.

I'd be suprised if bwin even reacts btw, they suck big time, even for normal punters.
    the think it's that i din't get the bonus on 2 acconts.....and the fact that a women it's betting it's not a big surprize