seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Which is the worst book to use for BTP

I just want in the contest, and I want to deposit in the book I am least likely to use in the future. I normally do at least 500 dollars in any book that I open an account, as I did a few weeks ago a la Carib for the 128 man contest. I am only doing 100 for BTP, which book is basically the least desirable so that I won't waste a good bonus/book trying to play BTP? Help and feedback are needed fast, since I am going to deposit tomorrow. Thanks.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

What are the choices?

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

I have decided that Intertops is the worst betting interface of the BTP books. I would go crazy playing there, just from the interface. They do offer a decent bonus, though. Maybe Las Palmas or The Pig?

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting question. I saw it and thought someone was just being negative but your reasoning is actually very astute.

My vote would be for Legendz. Full juice without opinination. Low Limits. Small selection. Everything they offer, a bunch of other books do better.

I know a lot of people don't like that Intertops interface but, holy crap, it offers so much more than Legendz in terms of lines/limits.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

i agree with legendz

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

Pretty funny that he wants the worst book to deposit, Lazer Wager should have been a sponsor for BTP, they would have been unanimous worst book

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

A version of this thread is also in the main forum and the point was made about the wisdom of looking for the worst book in these circumstances. A player could win a lot of money in BTP and have a lot of rollover to make.

I kind of shrugged off the point at first but I am mulling it over more and more. I wouldn't want to have to do 5x rollover on a few thousand (or even more) at Legendz, that's for sure. Anywhere would be better for that.

Legendz is still my answer to the question in the topic but I am not so sure it is the best choice in the big picture. Maybe/maybe not.