SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

How high is tolerance towards winners?

Guys have anybody ever been kicked out from any of the books below for winning too much? Or have your limits been lowered to the point where it is all over?

Books that I have in mind are

-Bookmaker
    -Diamond
    -Greek
    -Youwager
    -Jazz
    -Linesmaker
    -Bet Phoenix

Not all of them are pro books obviously. I just want to know how tolerant are they. If some book with high tolerance towards winners is missing, please feel free to complete the list or fix it.

Thanks

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

the greek wont ever cut you off!

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Matchbook?

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

winners would know the answer to that

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did not add Matchbook here cause they are exchange who does not care if you win or lose. That is different business model all together. What comes to books, I think everybody has a breaking point somewhere.

I recall Justin7 once saying that BM would not blink the eye if you take them for $100k. Probably not
    Yet they might if you do the same thing simultaneously in Diamond.

Greek won't cut you on $300k , yet BJ will cut you off before you hit 50k. Then again- I might be wrong
    5Dimes will cut you on $60k level, maybe earlier plus the owner Tony will curse you forever.

When I was a total beginner in early 2007 NFL season, I went from $250 to $29.5k in 15 days in BM . They did not make a sound. That makes me think, for these guys this is nothing. I did not try to withdraw anything and that is where problems most of the time appear.

So there is debate. Which books are truly tolerant towards winners and understand that this is part of the business?
    Last edited by SportsMozart; 02-17-11 at 06:55 PM.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17681

Jazz