johnc
    johnc's Avatar Become A Pro!

10bet refuse payment

Hi all,

First of all I would like to say that I am not a punter, but work more as an affiliate in promoting bookmakers online.

These said, I would like to share an experience I just had with 10bet.

After promoting them and sending them a few players, I reached to a small amount of commissions that I was supposed to get, something like $142. That means the players referred brought them around $600 in profits.

I have been waiting for a withdrawal from my earnings from April, and just today after a few more emails I have sent over to them requesting what is the status, I get a strange answer from someone from their marketing team:

"You do not qualify for affiliate payments.
    1. You have over 100 accounts.
    2. You have violated 10Bet.com rules."

What a joke, I never placed a bet with them, and send them like 5 players or so, and they tell me i have with them over 100 accounts just to refuse payments I rightfully earned.

My recommendation is do not use them - if they are doing these kind of things to their own partners that are actually bringing them money in, well they must be in big financial mess. Just hope other will not do the same mistake as me and avoid them.

THEDUKERULES
    THEDUKERULES's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are the worst bookie on line I have stopped using them after they cancel bets that they lose on. Avoid at all costs

tommy83
    tommy83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

i never had problem with them, withdraw few times sums like 500-1500 euro.
    3 days waiting for withdrawal and 1 euro fee.

sinkhole
    sinkhole's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol you u have 100accounts

Karla
    Karla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tommy83 View Post
    i never had problem with them, withdraw few times sums like 500-1500 euro.
    3 days waiting for withdrawal and 1 euro fee.
    It is most likely that you will not have a problem with them coz I think you are talking about a player account and John here is talking about an affiliate account.

John, have you asked them to provide you more details on the accusation that you have 100 accounts? Maybe what they are thinking is that you are the one who signed up for those members not fully basing it on the IPs, but maybe on the trend of how they play with them.

Or this is just a lame excuse of not giving your commission? lol

Gigi69
    Gigi69's Avatar Become A Pro!

can say only the same as tommy83.

playing with them over 2 years with many deposits and withdrawals.
    i'm not a high-roller, but i had a monthly turn-over roughly xxxx €.

the only thing that hurts is the 1 € few (that would kill me)

ergo, i have never any probs or cancelled bets in the near of 50€ bets with them.

good luck all

betpartners
    betpartners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two seperate issues

As an affiliate program 10Bet stinks to high heaven, the worst out there and there are some rotten ones

For players i can't speak, i would never bet with a company thats rips affiliates off, if they can do it to affiliates how long before they do it to players

Things may be ok now for players but in time that will change

Dont say you ahve not been warned

johnc
    johnc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Karla View Post
    It is most likely that you will not have a problem with them coz I think you are talking about a player account and John here is talking about an affiliate account.

John, have you asked them to provide you more details on the accusation that you have 100 accounts? Maybe what they are thinking is that you are the one who signed up for those members not fully basing it on the IPs, but maybe on the trend of how they play with them.

Or this is just a lame excuse of not giving your commission? lol

I did ask about this situation, and I am surprised I got such an answer after almost 2 months of contacting them. But I don't think I will be getting any answer after such a gross business decision.

It is good to see a few players here say it's fine for them and never had a problem, but this is my situation and wanted to share it. It is a problem that can spread over players or other affiliates.

The only account I have with them is for affiliate purposes that is also linked as a player account where I never deposited any money. And to get such an answer with having over 100 accounts - that just did it for me - they proved they are not serious.

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

Why not ask someone from SBR to speak to them on your behalf?

txbadboy
    txbadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

his place i a joke

i got ripped by them too..........

jalle
    jalle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been working as their affiliate for few years now
    They refuse to pay me 130€ because some stupid rule which says that I have to have minimum 5 new players in month to be able to cashout earned commission.

As some says before 10bet stinks to haven

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

why you promote shitty book?

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a player, I don't remember having any problems with them with OK lines. However, their severe limitation made me leave them .

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

there have been reports about them on this forum... player had several wierd live bets entered seconds before events changed against his bet. there were other shady reports.
    upon reading them, i cleared out small balance i had with them.
    i had minor problem with them, bet on golf was winner in 2009, but i logged on to see surprised that they changed event to 2010. and that bet is still active today, event changed to 2011. bet placed early 2009 for 2011 event? ridiculous. less than 100 eur winnings so no big fuss but this experience combined with forum reports has steered me out.

batigol
    batigol's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah shitty book !