swamijoe
    swamijoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

2betdsi Diamond Withdrawl process

I just opened an account at Diamond about 2 weeks ago. I have used many other sportsbetting sites proir to Diamond, but saw Diamond was rated an A so deceided to give them a shot. But back to my main question, I found the withdrawl process in diamond very laid back and strange. All other sites i ever used you would fill out lets say a page of how much you wanted and so on, and then recieve like an electronic receipt of your request. And also be able to follow the process through links to see how far along your withdrawl was. There was no where to get a reciept of anything, and basically i just told a person via chat i wanted the withdrawl to be deposited to my checking account. Its a few hours later and the funds are still in my sports account, and I am just wondering others who have used diamond, what was your experience like getting an *************** withdrawl. How long did it take, can you get a recepit of any kind. Anything you can tell me would be helpful. The CS rep was retarted and couldnt tell me anything. Thanks to all in advance

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

the money will stay in your acct until they process the withdrawal fully. Most of the time its 24-48 hrs, then the money will be in bank account in 2-3 days after that. No worries, it shouldnt be too long.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1652

DSI and Bookmaker take a little longer to process both incoming and out going funds. Its a big operation. That being said I always received my payment requests within the guidelines that are posted at their sites. I received statements via e-mail as to the status of the withdrawals and a contact to seek out if their were any issues. Being the Super Bowl just ended things may be slower than you wish. Be patient.