dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

5Dimes shutdown wire withdraw option.

so, now to withdraw FedEx check seesm the only way....BUT and this is really fraustrating...it allow you to request the check 2 times Monday-Thursday...one time every 48 hours...and it is only for 3000 MAX...is anyone else tried other options with them?

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

3000 max and what is the minimum?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minimum used to be 1K, I believe I read now it's lowered to 500.

Which sucks for some of the smaller players, which like to request ***** of 200 or so bucks, because now you don't have that option.

mik5058
    mik5058's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4654

I saw this yesterday as well. Got on live chat and they told me that payment request info for wire would be sent to my email but I still haven't received anything. I was considering Moneybookers but I've read some bad things and I heard it's a hassle with all of their different verification processes. Might just go with the Fedex check.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Quote Originally Posted by mik5058 View Post
    I saw this yesterday as well. Got on live chat and they told me that payment request info for wire would be sent to my email but I still haven't received anything. I was considering Moneybookers but I've read some bad things and I heard it's a hassle with all of their different verification processes. Might just go with the Fedex check.
    what stuff have you heard about moneybookers? I have them but I have yet to use them yet.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Counterfeit Cash View Post
    what stuff have you heard about moneybookers? I have them but I have yet to use them yet.
    moneybookers withdrawals are not affected, it's just bank wires

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

Is there a charge for check?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by peeiempee View Post
    Is there a charge for check?
    You get one free check every 30 days. But you have to request it on Monday between the times of 9am and 1pm EST.

Remember, check redemption requests processed on Mondays between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM ET may qualify to be sent free of charge. You are allowed one free withdrawal every 30 days only. If you wish to wait until Monday to have your redemption processed, you must contact Customer Service at the time of your request via Live Help. If you have received a free withdrawal from 5Dimes via another method in the past 30 days you are NOT eligible for another free withdrawal. Any payout request that does not qualify to be sent for free will be processed immediately with the corresponding fees applied.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Quote Originally Posted by austin View Post
    moneybookers withdrawals are not affected, it's just bank wires
    no, no, not what I meant. I meant what things have been said about how moneybookers operates? I know it's off topic, but i'd like to know if there are any warnings out there about MB before I have to use them.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Moneybookers are fine, no problems with them. They don't allow Americans.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

DO a book transfer to another book who does wires!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Moneybookers are fine, no problems with them. They don't allow Americans.
    Yah they do. They just don't allow Americans that live in the United States. Americans living in another country = no problem.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

moneybookers are as good as neteller ever was imo, they have really improved in all aspects from time of delivery to customer service

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The lack of options for withdrawls is disturbing- but the entire state of the industry seems to be falling apart in the past few months.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

what happened to **/**?

mik5058
    mik5058's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4654

Sorry I should have been a little clearer about moneybookers. I have heard only good things about it, the only problem is that I live in the States and can't use it. This clearly limits my options so I just requested the Fedex check, paid the $40 fee, and it got approved earlier today so I'm waiting on that. I wasn't aware that 5dimes did book transfers. Living in the States just makes everything a hassle.