1. #1
    MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-08
    Posts: 8,383

    "The Top Ranked Sportsbook in the World"

    I am laughing as I type this. But that is the flyer I got from BetUS.

    They mention the top 10 things to look for in a book.

    Please note...getting paid is not among the top 10 things per BetUS.

    1. Years in Operation
    2. Security of Funds
    3. Management
    4. Method of Deposit
    5. Customer Service
    6. Liberal Wagering Rules
    7. State of the Art Technology
    8. Country of Operations
    9. Internet Access
    10. Advertising and Promotions.

    I kid you not. No where do they promote or suggest they pay their customers in any form of reasonable time.

    I have to give them credit for having the stones to put that in print and obviously they can count on enough people to fall prey to this nonsense.

    Oh, and the service who ranked the as the best sportsbook in the world...."Insiders Betting Digest".... I can't stop laughing.

  2. #2
    HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-11-07
    Posts: 8,547
    Betpoints: 5515

    Sounds like the same type of advertising BetonSports did prior to going bust.

  3. #3
    Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-21-05
    Posts: 9,288

    How can they be the Top Ranked Sportsbook in the World? I have an email right here making it clear that SBG-Global is the Top Ranked Sportsbook in the World.

    Why, something's not adding up here.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005


  4. #4
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,430
    Betpoints: 1157

    Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    How can they be the Top Ranked Sportsbook in the World? I have an email right here making it clear that SBG-Global is the Top Ranked Sportsbook in the World.


    That's classic Mudcat

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  5. #5
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    SBG got a #1 vote in the poll.

  6. #6
    GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-05-07
    Posts: 2,565
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    I am laughing as I type this. But that is the flyer I got from BetUS.

    They mention the top 10 things to look for in a book.

    Please note...getting paid is not among the top 10 things per BetUS.

    1. Years in Operation
    2. Security of Funds
    3. Management
    4. Method of Deposit
    5. Customer Service
    6. Liberal Wagering Rules
    7. State of the Art Technology
    8. Country of Operations
    9. Internet Access
    10. Advertising and Promotions.

    I kid you not. No where do they promote or suggest they pay their customers in any form of reasonable time.

    I have to give them credit for having the stones to put that in print and obviously they can count on enough people to fall prey to this nonsense.

    Oh, and the service who ranked the as the best sportsbook in the world...."Insiders Betting Digest".... I can't stop laughing.
    LOL,I got the same magazine last week from BetUS also.

  7. #7
    treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-07
    Posts: 6,300

    I just got that Insiders magazine and sure enough it says its the Top Ranked Sportsbook in the World. I got a good laugh out of it.

  8. #8
    durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-03-06
    Posts: 13,182

    Wow, BetUS has internet access.


    That's an impressive accomplishment in the year 2008.

  9. #9
    accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-03-07
    Posts: 7,160
    Betpoints: 72

    Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    SBG got a #1 vote in the poll.


    damn you beat me to it

  10. #10
    treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-28-07
    Posts: 6,300

    Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Wow, BetUS has internet access.


    That's an impressive accomplishment in the year 2008.

  11. #11
    SlappyWhite
    SlappyWhite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 443

    being a betus player i can tell you that getting paid is...well i will let you know when it happens.

  12. #12
    zer0ed
    zer0ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-17-08
    Posts: 13

    insiders betting digest... hah, doesn't even exist

  13. #13
    FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-08
    Posts: 3,363
    Betpoints: 2085

    hey at least they aren't lying

  14. #14
    englishmike
    englishmike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-19-08
    Posts: 5,279

    Bet365 or Stan James

  15. #15
    jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-18-08
    Posts: 2,051

    I read in that same magazine that "The book that spends the most on things like direct mailers and celebrity endorsements is the book you need to play with. Why? Because it shows that they have a large enough base of valuable customers to allow them to affor those types of promotions."

  16. #16
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 261,934
    Betpoints: 3107

    Best overall one probably is

    Jamaica, Greek or Bookmaker hard to pick from those 3 who is number 1.

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


Top