jazzmonkey
    jazzmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1182

Bet1128 - bad bad behaviour

So I was watching the 4x100m mens freestyle relay final yesterday, seeing Lazek come from behind to take the French guy on the line and fancied placing a bet on him for the individual mens 100m freestyle.

Bet1128 were offering 10, betonline as well, other sites had similar odds at that time so I took 10s at 1128.

Wake up to find they have, without providing any explanation or notification, cancelled the bet. I can only assume that other people took the odds and so they couldnt cope and so cancelled.

I sent a message a few minutes ago and will be calling them but in my opinion, if this is what happened, this is absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

Would appreciate the opinion/help of any mod...

Thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they didn't notify you of that wager being canceled prior to the event starting/winning, then I feel you have a case here. Please feel free to fill out a complaint form and one of us will inquire to them on your behalf to hear there side of the story.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

For what it's worth, I've had this bookie be strictly honest with me in the past. THey once cancelled a bet where they were slow to move and got hammered, then without a complaint from me reinstated it and paid out. They could just have reinstated for those who complained, but instead they behaved properly and paid everyone (was $1k for me, and others I know much, much more).

jazzmonkey

good to here heehawww -

hope to see them doing the same - I have never had any problems in the past but having a bet cancelled like this is a bit much

jazzmonkey

bigboydan -

I sent the form off but forgot to mention that the event starts at 11.30 UK time...

Thanks