friscogiants
    friscogiants's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help: 5dimes wire Delay

I requested a payout for $1775 on Monday 1/24 via wire (not Chase/Wamu). Several hours later, I received a processing confirmation. On Friday, the deposit had not been made yet so I called 5dimes- they told me to call back Monday, 1/31 (today). I called back today and they told me to call back Wed. Seems like they just keep telling me to call back.

In addition, they mentioned to me that it could take up to 8 business days in spite of the print saying 3-5 business days.

Should I be worried? Has anyone waited longer than 5 business days for a wire from 5dimes recently? I read many posts about people getting it in 2-3 days typically.

Thanks,
    frisco

dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

don't worry...it'll take some time, but nothing to worry about...they abo wires alltogether because of problems like that...FedEx check should be the way to go with them now

friscogiants
    friscogiants's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dimon View Post
    don't worry...it'll take some time, but nothing to worry about...they abo wires alltogether because of problems like that...FedEx check should be the way to go with them now
    dimon,

Thanks for the reassurance. I thought about requesting a check via fedex but it just seemed that a wire was safer (ie. not getting lost in the mail) and faster. Guess not.