FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its free check day.

windwind
    Update your status
    windwind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    How long does it take for the money to transfer book to book? Im transferring my money out of there. 5dimes has been good to me but you cant get any cash out of their anymore. ** and ** every 7 days is bullshit.
    you can still withdraw through ** or ** right?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Why not use the free check option on Monday? Today has past, but if you want a free check, just do it during the times on Monday that qualify for a free check. Or are you withdrawing over 3K?

Remember, check redemption requests processed on Mondays between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM ET may qualify to be sent free of charge. You are allowed one free withdrawal every 30 days only. If you wish to wait until Monday to have your redemption processed, you must contact Customer Service at the time of your request via Live Help. If you have received a free withdrawal from 5Dimes via another method in the past 30 days you are NOT eligible for another free withdrawal. Any payout request that does not qualify to be sent for free will be processed immediately with the corresponding fees applied.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Exactly onlooker, what's wrong with a check being sent? The alternative is worse.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by windwind View Post
    you can still withdraw through ** or ** right?
    yes every 7 days for each one. So you can get 850 every 7 days from ** and you can get 950 every 7 days for 950. They also just offered me a free 3,000 dollar check for this inconvenience. 5dimes is a good book for sure, but if you win a bunch of cash until they get their back wires back up its really hard to get money out a lot at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Why not use the free check option on Monday? Today has past, but if you want a free check, just do it during the times on Monday that qualify for a free check. Or are you withdrawing over 3K?
    Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Exactly onlooker, what's wrong with a check being sent? The alternative is worse.
    They offered a free 3k check for the trouble, Im going to take them up on it but those ghetto gambling check usually take FOREVER to clear.

philswin
    philswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4640

Wow just realized they put the money back in my account after I asked them what the best method to withdrawal and they told me wire. Now I need to request multiple checks.

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

This sucks, wires are definitely the easiest way to go. Hopefully it's only temporary.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    They offered a free 3k check for the trouble, Im going to take them up on it but those ghetto gambling check usually take FOREVER to clear.
    I just got one the other day, you'll be pleasantly surprised when you see it.

First 123