justaguy
    justaguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Is *** open to U.S. residents?

I am a U.S. resident but I do not have a *** account. Are U.S. residents allowed to open *** accounts? I read something that if U.S. residents are no longer allowed to open clikc2pay accounts but that if you have an account from before that it is okay. A quick google search brought up a few different results so I figured I would ask here. Thanks.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you had an account previously you were grandfathered in. Unfortunately the service sucks anyways. NO new US accounts.
    Points Awarded:

justaguy gave xstud 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

justaguy
    justaguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sucks for me I guess because I never had an account before. Unfortunately I have limited deposit options so I was looking into them. I guess they aren't really an option for me. Thanks for the response.

bracerman
    bracerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3404

*** is awful. I know Americans are limited with deposit methods, but even if Americans were allowed, ** & ** are much better than trying to deal with ***.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have only used *** a couple of times when I wanted to get a little money into a book in a hurry and had no problems using it. From the others saying it is horrible, I guess I will just consider myself lucky that I did not have issues. It's been about 6 months since I last used them though.