eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

BetGuardian

I opened an account with them today took the -105 juice option, everything went smoothly so far. I will keep everyone posted.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    I opened an account with them today took the -105 juice option, everything went smoothly so far. I will keep everyone posted.
    I have yet to sign up with them, but plan to. Now getting the -105 juice option is great, however, my only problem with it is the maximum bet size is $250 to get the -105.

Not really an issue in you plan to bet less than that or have other outs that give you reduced juice.

Good Luck to ya.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guardian is a very good secure book that has no complaints or processing issues at this time. However, the one negative thing I do see is the fact that their limits are very low ($250 max. I believe). So needless to say they are only for recreational players and do not like winners at all.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have a known software error they refuse to fix.

DukeJohn

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Guardian is a very good secure book that has no complaints or processing issues at this time. However, the one negative thing I do see is the fact that their limits are very low ($250 max. I believe). So needless to say they are only for recreational players and do not like winners at all.
    My spreadsheet has Guardian at $1000 for limits. So, I checked their website and couldn't find it. I then did a quick live chat:

You are now chatting with 'Jen'
    Jen: Hello how may I help you?
    Jen: Is there a specific question I can help you with?
    you: Yes, what are your limits for NBA - sides?
    Jen: on the spread they are usually at 1000
    Jen: do you have an account with us?
    you: No, I currently do not. One more question. What is the maximum amount of bonus I can receive with that 30% promotion?
    Jen: anything above $2000 would check with management and the stipulations may vary if you want to send higher
    you: Are you saying $2000 = $600 bonus or are you saying the bonus amount is $2000?
    Jen: deposit of $2000 or higher check with management
    Jen: the 30% is a free play
    Jen: of $600 if you deposit $2000

I might point out that the website states a 15% cash and 15% free play. Just F.Y.I.

eyeball

I want to the live chat twice and it seems each time you get a different answer. First they told me $250 (thats what it says on the web site) . than they said $500-$1000. I think it depends on whether you are winning or loosing?

bigboydan

That $1,000 limit is for phone wagering purposes, however I read several people claim that $250 max on net wagering.

DukeJohn

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    That $1,000 limit is for phone wagering purposes, however I read several people claim that $250 max on net wagering.
    Hmm, that is not happy. That will definitely change things. I will make a note of it to structure my plans around the $250 limit and once I get to the Guardian, I will definitely nail down all aspects to make sure it meshes with my money management strategy.

eyeball

Duke.. I called today spoke to someone there the limit is $250.00 thats it, final .The $1000.00 is for the phone wagering it needs aproval so dont count on it.

DukeJohn

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    Duke.. I called today spoke to someone there the limit is $250.00 thats it, final .The $1000.00 is for the phone wagering it needs aproval so dont count on it.
    Thank you very much. I will update my spreadsheet. Thanks for confirming this.

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

do they charge for withdraw? also do they do book 2 book xfer?

Thanks

WT.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by White_Tiger View Post
    do they charge for withdraw? also do they do book 2 book xfer?

Thanks

WT.
    They offer one free withdrawal of $300 or more every calendar month (via a cashier's check). Also, they are requesting that players only make one withdraw per week.

As far as book-to-book transfers go. They only do them with Cris/Bookmaker, and isn't any fees for that service. In fact below is a Live Chat conversation I just had with them regarding the book-to-book transfers.

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.
    Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Aaron'

Aaron: Hello, how may I assist you?

you: Him I was thinking about signing up with your establishment, and was wondering if you did book-to-book transfers with anyone. If so what book do you do them with?

Aaron: Cris is the only book we do transfers with

Aaron: But you will have to do that on regular work hours wen accounting is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm pacific time
    you: are their any fees for that service?

Aaron: No there are no fees

you: ok

you: I thank you for your assistance tonight. Have a good night. Cya sir.

Aaron: You are welcome

chemist
    chemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    I might point out that the website states a 15% cash and 15% free play. Just F.Y.I.
    There are quite a few things that are different once you've joined.

Ortho
    Ortho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also, find out if you are going to be expected to do rollover on Freeplay winnings. This is non-standard (CRIS makes you rollover your deposit x times, for example, but no rollover on freeplay winnings), and I hit an 8-1 Freeplay winner and lost the argument that rollover shouldn't apply. This made my bonus rollover much higher than what it otherwise would've been. Support are bipolar here--you can get a complete idiot for 10 minutes, then someone with a brain just comes on the line and starts talking sense.

chemist
    chemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Ortho View Post
    Also, find out if you are going to be expected to do rollover on Freeplay winnings. This is non-standard (CRIS makes you rollover your deposit x times, for example, but no rollover on freeplay winnings), and I hit an 8-1 Freeplay winner and lost the argument that rollover shouldn't apply. This made my bonus rollover much higher than what it otherwise would've been. Support are bipolar here--you can get a complete idiot for 10 minutes, then someone with a brain just comes on the line and starts talking sense.
    They (JustBet, to be exact) hit me with this condition too. It was nowhere disclosed when I signed up. Actually that isn't surprising because if people knew about it they wouldn't bet their freeplay until they had completed their rollover and withdrawn.

In my opinion this group is deceitful and over-rated.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but limits on these guys still quite low?

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but limits on these guys still quite low?
    No problem on bringing this thread back to life sir. However, you are correct, they do have very low limits. Although they are a very good book from a safety of funds standpoint.

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Dan after being involved with books for many years , The betguardian , justbet family is a good out for players in the US.

eyeball

I have been using them and so far everything has been good. The only problem is low limits and the lines dont go up until 9:00am

tonyrobbinsrules
    tonyrobbinsrules's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya late openers

intelsource
    intelsource's Avatar Become A Pro!

10% ANNUAL interest on your daily balance paid monthly. (Minimum daily average balance of $1,000.)

Nice little feature there. If this place is as sound financially as has been mentioned here it would qualify as a must have out.

This is available only with the Gold or Platinum club membership not the -105 club option.