aszzzbrokerman
    aszzzbrokerman's Avatar Become A Pro!

depositing issues everywhere

Ive had trouble depositing and I've been reading that people are having trouble depositing via credit card this weekend across the board. I was wondering if anyone on here knew exactly whats been going on. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Bulldog-53
    Bulldog-53's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most banks seem to be on a crack down especially BkofAma, you may have to go the route of **.

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

I havent deposited with a CC in years. This is nothing new. Use E check, ***************, Wire, **/** - so many other options. Just read your book makers deposit page.

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

Person transfer is the best deposit method that i would know

aszzzbrokerman
    aszzzbrokerman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im aware of all those methods. I only use credit card for several reasons which keep me from ending up in Gamblers ANonymyous. Anyway, the problem seems to be fixed. It was from the processor side for anyone interested.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by aszzzbrokerman View Post
    Im aware of all those methods. I only use credit card for several reasons which keep me from ending up in Gamblers ANonymyous. Anyway, the problem seems to be fixed. It was from the processor side for anyone interested.
    Why would a credit card keep you from GA vs, say you depositing with ** or **?

Also, you were having deposit issues everywhere. Do you think, say 5 of the books you use, all use the same shady processor? The chances are remote.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

seems to me they have been getting a lot easier with ************ lately. for years i couldnt do anything now now i havent been refused via cc for a whle