Swede
    Swede's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interwetten withdrawal options..

Hi Guys!

When i want to withdraw i only have the bank-wire option, eventhough i have deposit through MB. Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanx in advance!!

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is because you have used a card to make a deposit. When you do that they automatically take away the moneybookers option.

Or if you are from the UK then they took away moneybookers because they are racist.

If VC transactions from your country have been blocked since you made your first deposit using it, you can try calling them and asking them to unlock the moneybookers option for you.

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Off topic but Interwetten is useless for sports betting. Their limits are joke.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

€100 on mlb is good enough for most people.

protein

Try to win there and play some of their soft lines.

Their lines used to be really nice tho from bettor point of view.

protein

If I remember correctly my limits were like 2 eur per major markets at the end.

Swede
    Swede's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanx for the advice! I am not even allowed to bet there so just wanted my money but without a shitty exchange-rate. Now I know why I cant use it...

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

If you ask nicely they do add MB as a withdrawal option, albeit with a 2% fee, so its 2% deduction to deposit and 2% deduction to withdrawal.

If memory serves me right ( which it doesnt as often as it used to ) MB VIP support told someone that technically this breaches merchant agreement terms, but don't hold your breath for anything to be done about it, just like MB has 'featured' a few total scam/ripoff books in their promo section to subscribers.

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

They have a rule: first withdraw must be to wire, even have been deposited with Moneybookers.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    They have a rule: first withdraw must be to wire, even have been deposited with Moneybookers.
    indeed. it's quite fast and no problems involved.

protein

One thing to bear in mind if playing football (soccer) the DNB (PK) markets they charge 10% (at least they used to) in case of draw. Very rare and stupid way to treat bettors.

chachi
    Lazy Git

Yep ... are many spreadsheets floating about how to compute DNB dutches with them taking that into account ...

protein

Dutches?

chachi
    Lazy Git

arbs/scalps ... interwetten used to be a favourite of UK bonus baggers so they put together a calculator to take into account the 10% loss on a push

protein

hoffman
    hoffman's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree with you, but VC is virtual card ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    It is because you have used a card to make a deposit. When you do that they automatically take away the moneybookers option.

Or if you are from the UK then they took away moneybookers because they are racist.

If VC transactions from your country have been blocked since you made your first deposit using it, you can try calling them and asking them to unlock the moneybookers option for you.