houska
    houska's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem Payout In Bet At Home !

Good day ,my name is Gordan Luter ,and I have account on bet at home. Now I have a problem becouse they don't won't give my payment to me ,they are saying something about multplay,but that was my son who played it , ,then I started to play with mine ,after I bet they sad I need to bet minimum 400 euros to get my allowance,I did that and I send my documents but they frozen my account,and that was after I spend my money...
    I wonder why they didn't frozen it wright away ,not wated when I spend all my money ? I earned about 800 euros!
    I would appreciate your help .

houska

P.S- first my son place 10 euros on account Romeo Luter and spend it,than I place 50 euros on my account and started to play ,we both inlay money from the same credit card!

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Probably condition C11 (see below). Did you both take bonuses?

http://helpcms.bet-at-home.com/HelpC...ungen_EN_.help
    Condition C11:
    Only one betting account may be opened per customer. Free betting vouchers may be redeemed only once per person, family, household and a generally used computer. If a person opens several betting accounts with a view to redeeming a number of free credit vouchers, bet-at-home reserves the right to freeze all accounts and to withhold any payouts which may be due. The amount of the betting voucher has to be wagered three times (min. odd of 1.5), before a customer can request a pay-out.

houska

But why they didn't frozen me immediatley,they sad I need to bet more money first to get payment and after that they frozen it,I didn't know I can't have more acc,but I play with one account,one is what I opened before,and one is what I opened when the european champinoship began !

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by houska View Post
    But why they didn't frozen me immediatley,they sad I need to bet more money first to get payment and after that they frozen it,I didn't know I can't have more acc,but I play with one account,one is what I opened before,and one is what I opened when the european champinoship began !
    perhaps they only found out two accounts were using the same IP at a later stage after they had informed you of the rollover you still had. Opening multiple accounts with the same IP without permission, and also using bonus-offers on both accounts, is a big no-no nowadays. You really should have read the rules before signing up. You might say it's your son's account, and you might be telling the truth, but there's no way the book can check up on that.

houska

ok,I will check with my lawyer

Jamie_UK
    Jamie_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok,I will check with my lawyer
    Hopefully he will advise you to read the terms and conditions that you agree to before you deposit money in future.

Its a hard lesson to learn, but unfortunately you have not got a leg to stand on.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_UK View Post
    Hopefully he will advise you to read the terms and conditions that you agree to before you deposit money in future.

Its a hard lesson to learn, but unfortunately you have not got a leg to stand on.
    Jamie UK...

Good day mate

Jamie_UK
    Jamie_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyl View Post
    Jamie UK...

Good day mate

houska

ok,I know ,but it is unfair,they frozen it after I bet my money,so...what would you do if you were o my place??

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok,I know ,but it is unfair,they frozen it after I bet my money,so...what would you do if you were o my place??
    A lot of books do that sir, so it's not really an unusual occurrence at all to be honest with you.

houska

omg i dont have luck you f...ed me realy hard ,I'm shocked ,but it is not over.
    I cheer,and cry from happines ,and I already planed what to do with that money...

german 69
    german 69's Avatar Become A Pro!

how can someone play at bet at home? They are maybe one of the worst austrian bookies They pay but their lines are so bad. the same counts for their markets.

houska

they are thiefs

PantherClaws
    PantherClaws's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their lines are really bad but they pay.

You should have read the terms and conditions.
    Regarding the same IP on both accounts, I think that's always an unfair rule. Particularly in my case, I have several computers at my home(connected with a router) and there's no way I can control what everyone does in their computer. How can I know if someone in my family has already created an account at bet-at-home? Or for instance, imagine I'm visiting a friend and at his place and I ask him to check something on the internet(example: my bets setlement at bet-at-home). If my friend has already an account at bet-at-home, both accounts could be blocked?

I always believed bookies required documentation like id,passport,driver's license for this kind of situations and to prove one's identity.

I think that with the massification of LANS this rule should be reviewed.

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

That why when I travel I alert my books that I am doing so and request that the chat be logged to my account. It appears that they entertained your rollover requirement because that is what you asked about. Audits tend to occur when they have to make a payout. Not knowing something is wrong is not an excuse especially when you agreed to the terms and conditions of the account.

cristianbet
    cristianbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

Well this rule with only one bonus, voucher etc. per family is common to most bookies.

If you know you;re in a situation like this , better don't use any bonus

houska

I see that you work for "bet at home",so tell me what would you do on my place? 800 euros isn't for waste ,some people is working very hard for that money !

juzgotlucky
    juzgotlucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, me too i have to send my documents for my account verification they said it is easier to withdraw if my account is verified. What can I do they already have my money. i also talked to their CS and they told me i have to use the money to wager before i will be able to withdraw my winnings.

houska

the best is not to bet there ,it's way to big risk,people have to beg for they payment,and it's not worth it,it seems to me they are just thinking the new way to steal peoples money...

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Sorry, but as Jamie Uk stated earlier, you really don't have a case here.....Being told that and also being advised to read the rules does not mean that those weighing in here are employees of Bet-at-Home. It's simply some good advice that you might do well to remember in the future.....