wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

GTBETS anyone get the scratch off promo ?

Is it worth givng them a try ?

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

I got the scratch off and they gave me $100 freeplay, same username & password as old VIP account. The site is extremely slow and uses the same software that VIP used. Nice promotions, I will give them a try but they won't be one of my primary books.

msidla
    msidla's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got the promo and used it. I had a good weekend and will request a modest 3 figure payout. I will let you know how that goes.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

terrible site

they also dont take the criticism either

processor problems every few weeks

msidla

I requested a payout today at 10:07AM. They say contact them at 10AM for a ** transfer. They said they had exhausted their daily allowance for this payout (7 mins into the day?). Anyway, he offered to send a check by courrier so I accepted. I will let everyone know how I make out with this. I want to add that my initial funding method was the scratch off. I feel if they send a check and it clears that they would be worth playing with.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by msidla View Post
    I requested a payout today at 10:07AM. They say contact them at 10AM for a ** transfer. They said they had exhausted their daily allowance for this payout (7 mins into the day?). Anyway, he offered to send a check by courrier so I accepted. I will let everyone know how I make out with this. I want to add that my initial funding method was the scratch off. I feel if they send a check and it clears that they would be worth playing with.
    Well nice your able to cash but to be honest with your whole 2 posts and new signup, i really don't think anyone in this place will take your word. But Welcome to SBR!!!!

msidla

Thanks Legions for the heads up. Honestly the only reason I came here was to check out GTbets and I want to follow up again. They emailed me today that they had sent out the funds. I think its a nice gesture. I have played in the past on bookmaker (my favorite book of all time) and they never emailed me to confirm funds were sent. We shall see. I will let everyone know when the money arrives. Here is hoping it comes fast. :-)

msidla

Got my check today and deposited it.....we shall see

theunit
    theunit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Find out soon

I just requested a payout for 4 digits and I was told the check is in the mail. I was also told to deposit the check in an ATM machine when I receive it. Has anyone else been told this and if so did it work?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

Last edited by 5mike5; 02-07-12 at 10:39 PM.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

If you take the plunge, be sure to change that old VIP password. That data is probably floating around.