rosal10
    rosal10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Actions against abuses (for eg. limits) company bet3.65

I have recently entered in the BET3.65 group, after i won 200e. Now, i am limited at few euros.

I have read all information about limits. I have some questions:
    1. Are these limits forever? Or, are they temporary?
    2. I really want to contact the IBAS, because i feel disadvantaged by Bet365. What are the ways forward? What are the chances I have to win?

I really really want to penalise these shitty company. Where can i address?

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THERE IS NO COMPANY WHICH MONITOR THEIR ACTIONS!?!?! Is the law of the jungle?! Bet365 can do anything? No one can punish them?

Thanks in advance

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Sorry but there is nothing you can do, the limits are permanent. They are fully entitled to limit or refuse your action.

rosal10

Yes, but it should be someone who can verify their activity. For example the fact that the user is disadvantaged.

I don't think that they can do what they want. Someone should be ,,in back"..... (Is IBAS competent for that?)

Dunhill
    Dunhill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

You can't be serious....

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Everyone wants every book to pay, then gets pissed when they sometimes limit too early, can't have it both ways folks.

OP you have 0 case move on. Just like any other corporation, they have the right to refuse or minimize your usage.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by rosal10 View Post
    I have recently entered in the BET3.65 group, after i won 200e. Now, i am limited at few euros.

I have read all information about limits. I have some questions:
    1. Are these limits forever? Or, are they temporary?
    2. I really want to contact the IBAS, because i feel disadvantaged....
    You think a private company should be forced by law to accept business that will lose them money? That's why they limit - they think they will lose money to you long-term.

rosal10

I think they need a license to do that..... And the license is given ONLY if both parts (they, and us: the players) have equal chances. I think that all companies have got a license which allow them to play. (Something like a neutral gouvernament company, etc.)

It is stupid that they can do what they want. No rules for them (gouvernamental rules..)

It's a bullshit.

tto827

I think they need a license to do that..... And the license is given ONLY if both parts (they, and us: the players) have equal chances. I think that all companies have got a license which allow them to play. (Something like a neutral gouvernament company, etc.)

It is stupid that they can do what they want. No rules for them (gouvernamental rules..)

It's a bullshit.
    If you think it's unfair don't play there, I doubt their manager put a gun to your head and said "sign up or you're dead".

How basic reasoning skills fail people at times just amazes me.

rosal10

Oh... you don't understand.

Nobody told me: ,,sign up or you're dead". But i DID NOT know that it is free to have a bet company.

Probably, i will start to create my own bet company, with same ideas as bet365. Winners are not allowed. I will ,,recommend" to put money into my account, and bye bye, i will limit you!

Isn't this a type of theft?

HeeeHAWWWW

Probably, i will start to create my own bet company, with same ideas as bet365. Winners are not allowed. I will ,,recommend" to put money into my account, and bye bye, i will limit you!

No, it's a business. There's plenty of competition - although you'll find 99.9% of books do the same thing (the only exceptions are pinnacle, SBO and IBC).

tto827

Oh... you don't understand.

Nobody told me: ,,sign up or you're dead". But i DID NOT know that it is free to have a bet company.

If they pay you, how the fukk are they thieves?

What do you mean by "free to have a bet company"?

And go ahead, hope you have well over a million dollars just lying around to start your business.

rosal10

Ah ok, nevermind. I will develop my own bet company. In 2 days i am billionaire. My bet site will have only deposit option. No withdraw option. Deposit Deposit Deposit.

It is outrageous.... What does IBAS do then? IBAS ,,help" players to empty their pockets.

I'm sick...............

Later edit: ,,If they pay you, how the fukk are they thieves"?
    Or really? They pay you with 1$. Your deposit is 250$ and they give you 1$. WOW.

You can lose 10000000000$, and you can win 1$. Is fair? Not

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Just move on man... Every bookmaker is in this business to make money, that's why arbers (or anyone that can spot valuable odds) are not welcome... Why should they give you a slice of the cake if they can keep it all?... 99% of online players are losers in the long term and these are the kind of bettors that they want.
    Last edited by Digo; 03-23-13 at 01:16 PM.

HeeeHAWWWW

Ah ok, nevermind. I will develop my own bet company. In 2 days i am billionaire. My bet site will have only deposit option. No withdraw option. Deposit Deposit Deposit.
    Huh? I thought this was about limits. Not they're not paying winnings?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

What did you win on?

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Huh? I thought this was about limits. Not they're not paying winnings?
    He will get paid. He's complaining saying that he could have lost all his money and then bet more, more, more. But you can only win so much because they limit you.

Not worth anyones time to respond further, OP likes to whine.

rosal10

I am really disappointed. So if 99% of players are loosers, I can say that i am from the ,,1%". I have mind, not radishes :lol: .
    I have speculated a lot before they limited me, at financial bets. Now... time out.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

You should try pinnacle, 188bet, betfair... Stay away from soft bookies.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

OP they probably limited you because you keep chatting bollox after bollox. I would limit you from speaking!!

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its funny how so many people rip at OP, he obviously has no case and its common knowledge, it may be borderline trolling given how he referred to bet365 as b3.65 so he's probably aware of their methods, but, I absolutely loathe their business model for other reasons than personally not being able to hit soft lines.

Its not like they're (and I'm not talking about b365 specifically, in fact there are far worse books, but rather EU books as a whole (as well as some offshores)) incorporating a little bit of "risk management", their business model is built around only accepting losing players. They know they got plenty of bad lines, their first priority is not to correct it, but rather improve their methods of more rapidly filtering out the winning players and taking measures against them.

While some losing players may play just for fun, I bet the majority of customers these books aspire to keep around are guys that actually thinks they got a good chance of making money by their "X is better than Y" thus this is a good bet that should win. You may not wanna call that theft (though you could argue), but its definitely at least highly immoral. That along with some of these places become nightmares come cashout time...

That said, in obvious cases of arbing I think the book is in every right to kick the player to the curb.

Smithers
    Smithers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

I find nothing immoral about this to be honest. It just depends on what the customers value. If they love all the crazy betting options then they must accept their this service is not available for sharp guys. If OP would want to bet with sharp player accepting books he would do that but I think his hope was he can share the profit that these books make on their customers and he is mistaken there

JG507802
    JG507802's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

I just got cut by 3.65 today, after 10 months or something like that; I think some of you are right by stating they are fully entitled to limit or refuse any customer's usage, problem is how they do it; up to this point nobody knows for certain what is required to get limited there apart from supposedly winning "too much money"...but how much it's too much during how long???, it's stated in their T&C?...obviously not, it's totally unclear and confusing for the costumer, and if you try to dig any deeper all you get are the same cut & paste robotic answers; you can't expect that kind of attitude from a serious company, do you?.

I don't understand why most of these UE bookies avoid at all costs being honest with their costumers (and I'm not talking only about paying winnings, it should be a must), they all hide their business model behind vague terms & conditions, invisible "traders", "risk management departments", etc.