dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38373

** Costs

I normally send ** and usually fees are around $24. I usually send in the max whether its $1200 or $1500 and they make a copy of my ID though i don't mind this because i done it many times. Also have the ** card so i don't have to fill paperwork everytime. I know that anything $800 and over requires ID. Is that correct? I never sent one for less than $1000 so i wouldn't know.

But the thing is i also want to send in a ** and i know any amount over $1000 requires ID. I do not want to give them my id with ** because i heard so many bad stories about it such as people calling you back or anything. My question is how much does it cost to send say $900? I want to deposit the most i can including the ** fees where it does not hit $1000. I know ** costs are much much higher than **. I'm guessing the max ** charges would be less than $100 correct?

dynamite140

bump anyone? Did a ** 2 days ago and want to do a ** transfer as well.

dynamite140

Anyone who have done a ** can tell me how much they transferred and the total costs?

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

depends on location for costs

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10551

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Anyone who have done a ** can tell me how much they transferred and the total costs?

700 and the cost was 14.It seems their price has gone down.Don't forget to use the right form and specify US dollars if sending to Manilla.

EZMARVIN
    EZMARVIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

different fees for different receiving country, you can find out what the fees are on westernunion.com by clicking the price services link.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not just send ** using a CC online? Yes, the fees are a little bit more but dont have to give them your id...

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EZMARVIN View Post
    different fees for different receiving country, you can find out what the fees are on westernunion.com by clicking the price services link.
    It is a shame that you would have to tell someone to go to the ** website to find what the ** fees are

EZMARVIN
    EZMARVIN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    It is a shame that you would have to tell someone to go to the ** website to find what the ** fees are
    Not at all as the fees are different depending on where the funds are sent from and where they are picked up. I have no idea where he is trying to send his funds nor where he is sending them from, neither do you, in that case only 2 ways to find out, call ** or check the fees online. He is online which would be the more logical option.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by EZMARVIN View Post
    Not at all as the fees are different depending on where the funds are sent from and where they are picked up. I have no idea where he is trying to send his funds nor where he is sending them from, neither do you, in that case only 2 ways to find out, call ** or check the fees online. He is online which would be the more logical option.
    i think that's what was his point