dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38385

TheGreek regular checks

I know a lot of people mention thegreek is great with the fedex check for $35. But i also know they have an option for regular snail mail check and it cost $10 i recalled. Does anyone who withdraw from The Greek ever withdraw by regular mail or do all of you just do the Fedex check withdraw. I don't have any money at thegreek now but wanted to know how long it takes for a regular check to arrive. I talked to customer support and they said it takes 6 weeks? I heard fedex takes 2 days but i would never be in a hurry to get money fast.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38385

anyone ?

xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

You can easily make much more than the $25 price difference between Fedex check and regular check in those 5 weeks and 5 days. Trust me, you want your money as fast as possible. Your money is not working for you when floating around in an envelop.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

true dat he has a point why wait for so long for a measly $25 difference for a 6week difference because if you withdraw in da morning dat check is a your doorstep in 2days. Which means you can bet that money for winners which means more food on the table for you :-). Just what i would do also

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Just for the peace of mind, trust me, if you use checks as your withdrawal method, always use a carrier with a tracking number. It just is not worth the aggravation or stress of waiting for a check without a tracking number.

BoL,