bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJoint changes software, hosting

BetJoint (SBR rating C-) changes software, hosting

BetJoint has moved from IDSA Hosting and its ASI software to a new web hosting, wagering, and software solution that uses BLR software. The turnkey solution is shared with BetSportsInc (SBR rating D). BetSportsInc first entered the rating guide at F after utilizing BetCascade's system. The small book tells SBR it left Cascade's platform after learning of player no-pays. BetJoint is currently under review for canceling winning wagers.

sofun
    sofun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello Dan
    I know you know the owner of the Betjoint, do you have any infor why betjoint have to leave IDS to betsportsInc, there must be something serious before they make this decision because it is not an easy transactions,
    thanks

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually I don't know all the details of this move at this time, however let me see what all I can find out about this matter sir.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

I liked the old bet-joint. Hate this new ****ing softwear. Withdrew $1700. yesterday, free withdrawal-**. Chuck a good guy.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by sofun View Post
    Hello Dan
    I know you know the owner of the Betjoint, do you have any infor why betjoint have to leave IDS to betsportsInc, there must be something serious before they make this decision because it is not an easy transactions,
    thanks
    BetJoint's owner used to work for BetAtlas which always used BLR. He believes it's more customizable than the out of the box version of ASI that IDS used. Hopefully the new setup won't use the rules to decide what bets can go through and which can't.

sofun
    sofun's Avatar Become A Pro!

hehehe, Thank you Bill and Dan, you are the man,
    honestly I like the ASI software then any other software in the market at this time, the software easy for player to read and placing the bets, less confusing, I try with some other sports book, their software suck to me.
    anyway thanks for the infor.