oddsmaker
    oddsmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 Dimes ** Assistance

As many of you know I'm waiting for some $$ from Sportsbetting.com but I still want to bet on some games.

I've decided 5 dimes is where i'll go..

I have a question about depositing money into my account.

If I wanna deposit via ** but I'm really confused on what to do?

Go get the ** check first? Then fill out the form? Or what? I've always just paid via cc with previous books.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Contact 5 Dimes and they will give you recipient name and country. Then bring cash to ** office and send it off to name and country 5D gave you. Simple really.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Yes, it is E-Z. I rcommend this method and the books generally pick up the fees. Just fill out the form at the ** affiliate. If you keep it under $1000, you don't have to give them your SS #.

One FYI: Make sure the clerk fills out the name of the receiver correctly, including spelling or they won't be able to pick it up at the destination. Once, and this is the only foul-up on over 20-30 ** deposits...........the clerk transposed the name of the person. It was straightened out after a resubmitting, etc., but you don't want to go thru this on your first ** deposit.

greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

limit your deposits and withdraws to a minimum----- dont do 2 a day!!!!!!!

treece
    treece's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

i went to a gas station the other day and i saw a table with ** forms so i took one. i want to make a deposit to a book, i already got the name and country today but what do i do. just go to the gas station clerk and give him the filled out slip and money and then what does he do? i want this to be as quick as possible. also should i just send $500 or do something crazy like $990. I think if I do $990 they'll look at me wrong.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Quote Originally Posted by treece View Post
    i went to a gas station the other day and i saw a table with ** forms so i took one. i want to make a deposit to a book, i already got the name and country today but what do i do. just go to the gas station clerk and give him the filled out slip and money and then what does he do? i want this to be as quick as possible. also should i just send $500 or do something crazy like $990. I think if I do $990 they'll look at me wrong.

Don't worry about their looks, it doesn't matter. The clerk could care less how much the slip is for. He doesn't work for ** ! Your $ should be in the hands of the book within an hour or so.
    Anyway, (IMPORTANT )you will probably now have to get a new name to send it to...many books change that name often.
    Treece, this is not that big a deal............don't sweat so much.
    I hope you have chosen a quality book !!!