lucian
    lucian's Avatar Become A Pro!

CANBET complaint

Hello Sir/Madam,

On 28th May, I registered my account at Canbet.com , from the affiliate link of bookmakersreview.com.
    http://www.canbet.com/whatsnew/footb...84e9a265921cd&
    Signing up trough http://www.bookmakersreview.com/ gave the possibility to use one of the two sign-up bonuses:

BMR30 and BMR200

I used the code BMR200 which offered 20% match up bonus up to 260€

Terms and Conditions of the bonus:

*£200 (€260) Free Terms and Conditions

1. The bonus will be entered into your account once you have turned over (bet through) your initial deposit once in full (x1), and the events have been settled.
    2. Before withdrawal the qualifying deposit and bonus amounts must be turned over (bet through) four times in full (x4), and the events have been settled.
    3. The maximum claim for this bonus is £200.
    4. If the turnover requirement has not been met prior to any withdrawal, the bonus will be revoked (i.e. removed from the account).
    5. The bonus must be redeemed upon registration (on the Join Page), players who have not entered the correct bonus at this time will not be eligible for the bonus.
    6. The bonus will only apply on your first deposit made within 30 days of registration

So, on 31th May I made a 500€ deposit with my **** Electron
    31May08 11:17:46 PM 9080206
    CC DEPOSIT NO: 2858442

EUR 500.00

I place some bets, worth of 500 €

And 3 days later, after waiting for my bonus to be credited to my account, I contacted Canbet's live support.
    The person on the live support did not know what to answer, he advised me to send an e-mail to mail@canbet.com, which I did.

Their answer:

Canbet Support to me

show details 5:46 AM (4 hours ago)

Dear Lucian,

For your information, the reason the bonus was not credited is that the minimum deposit for that bonus is 780EURO, but the deposit made was only 500EURO.

If you have any further queries, do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Tim.

As you can read, they refuse to credit me any sign-up bonus, stating that the minimum amount I should have deposited was 780 €

No where in the Terms and Conditions of the bonus was stated that there is a minimum amount.
    I think this behavior should not be tolerated.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter!
    Best Regards,
    Lucian

Jamie_UK
    Jamie_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its says in BIG LETTERS

Join Canbet today and make your first deposit of £600 or more and receive a 20% deposit bonus up to £200. To redeem this bonus, simply enter the Promotional Code: BMR200 when registering an account (on the Join Page) or when depositing for the first time.
    500 Euro is less than £600 , vastly less than in fact.

Jamie_UK
    Jamie_UK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would email them, explain you made a mistake and ask them very nicely if you could have the 40 Euro bonus instead.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum sir

Mr.Jamie's post above pretty much says it all really. If the terms state 600 then it is just that.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lucian View Post
    No where in the Terms and Conditions of the bonus was stated that there is a minimum amount.
    I think this behavior should not be tolerated.
    Have you ever heard of a 'fixed amount' bonus without a minimum deposit requirement?