cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Cris delay?

I know that DSI will delay people, but I was wondering if anyone is on delay or have been delayed by Cris? This might be a recent development with them.

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

No one has had a delay at Cris?

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cris is a complete hack shop now. They advertise different teaser payout than they have. Have bizarre offerings catered toward clients that don't exist (Euro facing book that doesn't give bonuses to Euros. Cool.)

Just everything about them is shit.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    Cris is a complete hack shop now. They advertise different teaser payout than they have. Have bizarre offerings catered toward clients that don't exist (Euro facing book that doesn't give bonuses to Euros. Cool.)

Just everything about them is shit.

Teaser payouts. For everyone? Or did you get reduced to the -120/+130/+220 pro teaser odds? (I don't remember the exact payout, only that it was silly)

Thremp

Their website says +180, it appears they deal the odds that Bookmaker does.

Their basically a scammier/hackier version of Bookmaker. I can't think of a single reason to play there over BM other than self-loathing.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

I noticed it last night actually and found it kind of odd. I thought maybe it was just the site being slow but will take note if it happens again.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    Their website says +180, it appears they deal the odds that Bookmaker does.

Their basically a scammier/hackier version of Bookmaker. I can't think of a single reason to play there over BM other than self-loathing.
    4-team teasers?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am also interested in this topic abt the delay at Cris. Played there a long time due to high limits and the fact that they whine very little. I do not play at DSI because I know that would lead to limits and delays. If Cris is actually delaying customers now--that would be a very disturbing trend. Justin? Maybe you could make a phone call and see if Cris has begun this practice with anyone?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    I am also interested in this topic abt the delay at Cris. Played there a long time due to high limits and the fact that they whine very little. I do not play at DSI because I know that would lead to limits and delays. If Cris is actually delaying customers now--that would be a very disturbing trend. Justin? Maybe you could make a phone call and see if Cris has begun this practice with anyone?
    Are you playing actually at Cris kats or at Bookmaker?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually am at Bookmaker, because of my former address. lolol They didn't want to switch me, but when BM url is ugly i use the cris url's with no apparent problems.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    I actually am at Bookmaker, because of my former address. lolol They didn't want to switch me, but when BM url is ugly i use the cris url's with no apparent problems.
    bookmaker is still normal (as far as I know, which isn't much), it's cris that's doing the above referenced stuff (so non-us anyway). I haven't played there myself since the switch. Though i got a nice delay and tiny limits at dsi now.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

BM...CRIS...DSI....i don't care what name they give to the *same* thing, there is no way that these books are A+ for Professionals still. Compare it to Pinny for christ sake, how can these shops have the same fukking rating?
    But unlike certain other shops that i wont mention *again*, they do not get downgraded of course.
    SBR goes downhill along with all these bookies.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

So many places going to these delay tactics now. What's up with that?

Why can't they just get a linesman worth a damn that does his job and watches the board. If you see a player beating you, the use his action as information, rather than punishing him.

Thremp

There are substantial difference between Cris and BM. Cris should be substantially downgraded. Its comical they're ranked the same. The piddly little bullshit they pull is ridiculous.