Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Something I really didn't like about 5Dimes

The only (or main) reason to pick 5Dimes should be Reduced Juice. However, Reduced Juice option is not available early in the morning, 7 AM according to US Time. What's the point of -105, if you can't place your bets early? What's the point of placing your bets after lines moved?

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I agree with you. Since it's their big draw they should offer it in the morning. I guess they figure they would lose to much on lines that aren't adjusted yet.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    The only (or main) reason to pick 5Dimes should be Reduced Juice. However, Reduced Juice option is not available early in the morning, 7 AM according to US Time. What's the point of -105, if you can't place your bets early? What's the point of placing your bets after lines moved?
    5 cent lines are certainly great...but, it seem's there's always a catch [except BetPhoenix, I believe?]?
    5 Dimes lock's you in for eternity, don't they?
    Also, the catch about their 5 centers is..no point buying, correct?

GGZOLA
    GGZOLA's Avatar Become A Pro!

PLUS A NICKEL LIMITS suck...mine cut to 250, even though I lose to them!!!

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by GGZOLA View Post
    PLUS A NICKEL LIMITS suck...mine cut to 250, even though I lose to them!!!
    I agree, some Book's are just ruthless!
    Even though you lose to them.
    It doesn't make any sense?

glassjoe
    glassjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know this may not be the right place to ask this question, but since we're talking about 5 dimes. Is there a daily/weekly limit on how much we can deposit into the 5dimes?

bigugly
    bigugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 298

As much as you can afford to lose...

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

5Dimes limits you fast specially when it comes to Reduced Juice. But 'til they limit you, Reduced Juice is great. Use 5Dimes & Reduced Juice 'til they show you the door Spread your action in multiple books if you want to by-pass limit problem but when they limit you to 50$, you gotta transfer your whole cash to another book. Probably Bookmaker or TheGreek.

I don't suggest Betjamaica for NBA because they open total lines TOO LATE. Unbelieveable!

Matchbook is best but only in theory. Early in the morning, liquidty is zero. Yeah, through the night liquidty gets up but I already place my wagers early in the morning before lines move. Sometimes overnight..

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    5Dimes limits you fast specially when it comes to Reduced Juice. But 'til they limit you, Reduced Juice is great. Use 5Dimes & Reduced Juice 'til they show you the door Spread your action in multiple books if you want to by-pass limit problem but when they limit you to 50$, you gotta transfer your whole cash to another book. Probably Bookmaker or TheGreek.

I don't suggest Betjamaica for NBA because they open total lines TOO LATE. Unbelieveable!

Matchbook is best but only in theory. Early in the morning, liquidty is zero. Yeah, through the night liquidty gets up but I already place my wagers early in the morning before lines move. Sometimes overnight..
    Nice info there, Sawyer!
    But tell me, if you choose 5 cent lines at 5D, don't they then strap you to a live-time condition, where you have to stay put there, and cannot get certain features of wagering? One is buying points, right?