WendysRox
    WendysRox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

5dimes poker issues

Has anyone used his software? It's the same as bookmaker, but I never had so many issues with bookmaker screwing up and taking my money like 5dimes does. Twice now, the software has crashed and it's resulted in me losing around $30 worth of buy-ins.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

have you asked them to refund you the buyins?

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

It is the same software, and it's worst poker interface on this planet. I never thought that interfaced mattered until I played on their software. It's so FRICKING annoying that I can't even concentrate on my cards and I can't sit down at one of their tables for more than 20 minutes at a time.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I got to say i'm sick of getting great hands and seeing the bet button DISAPEAR so all I can do is check..

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 699

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    I got to say i'm sick of getting great hands and seeing the bet button DISAPEAR so all I can do is check..

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I heard they have very few poker players, not worth playing there

WendysRox
    WendysRox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    have you asked them to refund you the buyins?
    This is an old thread, but I'll respond anyway... Yes, I asked for a refund. The poker client CSR told me to email 5dimes. 5dimes CSR told me that he would email the poker client. Later, the 5dimes CSR emailed back saying that all they could do was give me another $14 tourney ticket (the money I lost was form a $14+1 rebuy, so I lost my initial stake, tried to rebuy and the client crashed, but it still managed to remove the $15 form my account). Anyway, it was a "take a $14 tourney ticket or nothing" type of deal, so I took it. I've played there once since then when I was extremely bored, but I don't plan on ever going back.