GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Anyone ever had this problem with **?

I tried sending a deposit over and the transaction was put on hold for no apparent reason. They told me they needed me to confirm that receivers date of birth and where they were born in order for the hold to be taken off. They wouldn't even issue me a refund on the transaction until I can come up with this information. Anybody ever had this happen or have any suggestions on what to do? I'm currently on livechat with the book trying to get the info, but it is taking forever and I have a funny feeling something else is going on.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    I tried sending a deposit over and the transaction was put on hold for no apparent reason. They told me they needed me to confirm that receivers date of birth and where they were born in order for the hold to be taken off. They wouldn't even issue me a refund on the transaction until I can come up with this information. Anybody ever had this happen or have any suggestions on what to do? I'm currently on livechat with the book trying to get the info, but it is taking forever and I have a funny feeling something else is going on.
    I have been asked if I know the person I am sending the money to before. I just say no, I do not. I would just tell them, that information is impossible for you to get and since it is obvious they are not willing to do the transaction that you would like your money back please.

Sounds like you did this ** transaction online and not in person.

BoL,

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

I had a Walmart clerk refuse to send the money once, she said she did not fell comfortable doing the tranaction !

eightballer41
    eightballer41's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wisky View Post
    I had a Walmart clerk refuse to send the money once, she said she did not fell comfortable doing the tranaction !
    The only issue I ever had with ** is when they don't spell out the middle name....and then my book refuses to process the deposit because it only shows the middle initial

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by GoldRush7 View Post
    They wouldn't even issue me a refund on the transaction until I can come up with this information.
    Zero chance this part is true.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33462

I just went through a major hassle with ** because the receiver's 2nd last name was "H". The ** rep. insisted on putting H as the middle initial and it couldn't get picked up (I used phone, in the future I'll use paper sheets only). Then the book gave me the runaround but I eventually got my money in my account. I also had a bad feeling something funny was going on.

What book is this with, GoldRush7?

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

It was for 5dimes, Ian. And everything got sorted out. The people at ** tried telling me that the second last name of my receiver was supposed to be a middle name and I assured them twice that the name I had down was correct. Both times they said I needed to come up with the receivers birthplace and date of birth. I could not understand why they would need this info so instead of making myself look like an idiot and sound like I didn't know the receiver I just said I would get the info and get back to them. It wasn't until I got on the phone with their international department that the situation was resolved. It was very odd, but when I spoke to the international person they took the hold off right away without me having to know any of the information. Funds were picked up shortly after and book was credited.

PocketChange
    Cheers.
    PocketChange's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weird. Never had that happen to me. Glad everything got sorted out.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

The same thing happened to me several months ago, with ** requesting the receiver's birth date..I can't recall the specifics but it was resolved after a few phone calls..

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Zero chance this part is true.
    could be true...i had similar experience with ** where they would not refund the money unless I go through interview process...and it wasn't like couple hundred dollars.... it was more like couple thousands...

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

I tried sending a ** to one of my books @ the start of football season and was told my transaction was rejected by the ** security department because the receiver had been sent 2 other **'s that day. I won't be using them again!