priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are Payout Delays Normal For 5dimes?

I am currently waiting on a payout from them, and the quoted time frame for this method is 3-5 business days, and this is business day number 8 and still nothing.

I inquired on chat and I asked if they had 'too many people cashing out currently?' and the response I got was, 'Too many people cashing out every day.'

Not really what I wanted to hear.

Has anyone had any extended problems getting their money from 5dimes? It wouldn't really be a slow pay until it gets to like 2-3 weeks, but I was just wondering if anyone had slow pays from them before?

thewolf
    thewolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

5dimes lies..I was told my money would be in my account today. Just checked and my bank already processed all transactions for the day. Nothing. I am on day 8 too. What was funny, they told me if I don't get it today to call Thursday. I am so done with this book. They admitted to me that they bounced a string of checks recently. I personally think they are in money trouble. They blame it on the processor but I think they are lying.

priskilla22

Still no payout...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

get the p2p...ive got 2 in under 24 hrs this week( and every week 4 that matter)

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Historically, they have been one of the fastest in the industry. However, in today's environment (in the US), almost every book will experience delays at one point or another.

Anyone who can't handle this situation should not be gambling offshore.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

surprising to here , they have been very fast in the past with the instant pays (24 hours)

thewolf
    thewolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 226

No delays with 5dimes are not normal...They have been having payout issues for 3 weeks with processors. I am still waiting for my money since 10/17. They just told me processor delays once again. It is what it is.

priskilla22

P2P is the way to go, but I already took the max P2p a few days ago and they say they only offer one per month b/c it was the max.

So that means I have to wait for my other types of transactions, and they are taking forever. This is business day 9, no funds.

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why moneybookers(skrill now)is not permitted to USA?
    Why moneybookers do nothing about that?

Nikfrio
    Nikfrio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thewolf View Post
    I am so done with this book.
    Good luck finding a better one