sam b.
    sam b.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1517

More evidence BetUS needs to be taken all the way down to an F.

After a year of frustration with this book, I put up some of my own $ to prove what utter scumbags they are:

Line is posted:
    Browns +3 -115
    Bucs -3 -105

I bet Browns +3 -115 for $100. Message says line change. Now +3 -120.

I IMMEDIATELY bet the other side, Bucs -3 -105. Wager is accepted.

I IMMEDIATELY bet Browns +3 -115. Message says line change. Now +3 -120.

I bet Browns +3 -115 at another book for $100. I lose some juice.

I know there are other books (most books) that would have changed both sides of the bet, whether it be in the player's favor or not. But to change just one side is criminal. Anyone betting with these guys gets what they deserve.

Take what I wrote and what Justin has recently posted and make this an F book please.

Sam

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Markets do change especially near game time but BetUs has done shady things with their lines including promoting sides of games and inflating the line.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-12-15 at 08:35 AM. Reason: image does not exist

sam b.

17-14 final. Experiment didn't cost a penny.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

This sounds worse. This is dealing a 25 cent line. This practice is illegal in Las Vegas, if you are advertising a 20 cent line. If you are showing +3 -115 / -3 -105, you cannot only take bets on the "wrong side".

Do they do the same thing when you call in?

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    This sounds worse. This is dealing a 25 cent line. This practice is illegal in Las Vegas, if you are advertising a 20 cent line. If you are showing +3 -115 / -3 -105, you cannot only take bets on the "wrong side".

They did that to me on soccer repeatedly, even on games that weren't kicking off for at least 24 hours, and my deposit there was a whopping $200 and my largest bet there was either $40 or $50. This isn't a case of them trying to counter steam or a case of a fast moving market, it's them absolutely refusing to take action on one side of the market. Actually I recall that happening on NBA bets too.

sam b.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post

I don't know what happens when you call in. The -115 and -105 were shown in one frame. When you click on the -105, the bet is accepted in another frame, when you click on the -115 and submit, the line changes. The bets were made nearly simultaneously.

Justin, can you spare 20 points? I really want your book!

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by sam b. View Post
    I don't know what happens when you call in. The -115 and -105 were shown in one frame. When you click on the -105, the bet is accepted in another frame, when you click on the -115 and submit, the line changes. The bets were made nearly simultaneously.

Justin, can you spare 20 points? I really want your book!
    Make a video of this, and send it to me private. I'll give you 200 for it.

sam b.

The day I reach 260 points, the price of the book changes to 286! You guys running BetUS software over there?

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

BetUS has always been crooks. Anybody that tells you different, like they are changing their ways is either clueless or trying to steer players into this criminal enterprise.

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Covers has them as a top 10 book .

sam b.

I would love to make a video, but I don't have a camera. Sorry. I guarantee anyone could replicate what happened. You just have to be logged in during a line change. Bet the right side first, see the error message. Then bet the wrong side, bet will be accepted. No problem about the points. Just a few more days...

skrtelfan

I don't have a video camera either and will never redeposit at BetUS again, but it's pretty easy to replicate with soccer, just shop around for a line that looks a bit off relative to Pinnacle, it's probably something that moved within the last couple hours. You can't bet the good side of the line but you can bet the bad side. I've actually seen them effectively deal a 35 cent line, where they'll be showing say +.5 +130 and -.5 -150. If you try to bet +.5 +130, they'll say "the line is now +.5 +115" and if you reject it and reload the lines, they'll still show +.5 +130/-.5 -150 and you can bet the -.5 -150.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    this criminal enterprise.
    Uh, Chuck ... any entity that accepts US players is what again?

That's right. I think labeling them as "untrustworthy" might be more appropriate.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

BetUS has always been crooks. Anybody that tells you different, like they are changing their ways is either clueless or trying to steer players into this criminal enterprise.
    who would ever do such a thing like that?

pauluk
    pauluk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2449

Justin7, do they really dont care about their sbr rating??? When you are communicating with them - what is this communicating?? They are polite, indifferent, malicious, inadequate, deranged or in an affect condition??

Chuck Sims

BetOnSports had a poor rating here at SBR. Some stayed away, some ignored the warnings.

The great majority of bettors have never heard of SBR.

DEP78
    DEP78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Quote Originally Posted by pauluk View Post
    Justin7, do they really dont care about their sbr rating??? When you are communicating with them - what is this communicating?? They are polite, indifferent, malicious, inadequate, deranged or in an affect condition??
    From my own personal experience they were indifferent. I had an account there ( withdrew my money about 5-6 months ago). When I asked about their SBR rating they said it was low because they weren't sponsors. I asked if that was the only reason and they said - Yes.

I don't think so

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

After a year of frustration with this book, I put up some of my own $ to prove what utter scumbags they are:

Line is posted:
    Browns +3 -115
    Bucs -3 -105

I bet Browns +3 -115 for $100. Message says line change. Now +3 -120.

I IMMEDIATELY bet the other side, Bucs -3 -105. Wager is accepted.

I IMMEDIATELY bet Browns +3 -115. Message says line change. Now +3 -120.

I bet Browns +3 -115 at another book for $100. I lose some juice.

I know there are other books (most books) that would have changed both sides of the bet, whether it be in the player's favor or not. But to change just one side is criminal. Anyone betting with these guys gets what they deserve.

Take what I wrote and what Justin has recently posted and make this an F book please.

Sam
    Dude, I have 5 online accounts and that happens all the time at every book one time or another. You wouldn't believe the rush of bets they have at any given time. Try making your bets for Sunday on Tuesday or wednesday for example, I doubt you will experience that.

Sometime that scenario actually works in your favor if you are betting against the money going on a team.

mnorrell
    mnorrell's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnSports had a poor rating here at SBR. Some stayed away, some ignored the warnings.

The great majority of bettors have never heard of SBR.

I used to bet at BetUS and never had any problems withdrawing money, althought I always kept a few K left in my account to play. Anyway, I recently withdrew the rest of my money because I found this site and read a few of their reports.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tltaylor89 View Post
    Covers has them as a top 10 book .
    Covers is so much smarter than SBR. I'm sending $1000 to them right now.

Forget Pinnacle, here we go BETUS !!!

chunnnn2010
    chunnnn2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are new players at Betus, should be able to find great lines & odds. After you player for a while, you'll see their lines & odds becoming against your favorite teams.

sam b.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Sometime that scenario actually works in your favor if you are betting against the money going on a team.
    Not at BetUS!

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by chunnnn2010 View Post
    If you are new players at Betus, should be able to find great lines & odds. After you player for a while, you'll see their lines & odds becoming against your favorite teams.
    i had the juciy lines for 1 day at at betus

i placed 1 bet then i didn't get the good odds anymore.

that was a few years ago

joke of a book.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

The day I reach 260 points, the price of the book changes to 286! You guys running BetUS software over there?

if you wish, I could loan you 9 points so you could order the book now.

skrtelfan

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Dude, I have 5 online accounts and that happens all the time at every book one time or another. You wouldn't believe the rush of bets they have at any given time. Try making your bets for Sunday on Tuesday or wednesday for example, I doubt you will experience that.

No, this is different than simply getting caught in a line move. Reread my post above about the soccer example.

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by mnorrell View Post
    I used to bet at BetUS and never had any problems withdrawing money, althought I always kept a few K left in my account to play. Anyway, I recently withdrew the rest of my money because I found this site and read a few of their reports.
    Glad you got out. BetUS has stepped it up with their cheating the player modus operandi.

sam b.

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    if you wish, I could loan you 9 points so you could order the book now.
    Thanks! I'll pay you back double in a week or so. I only need 7 points now.

Sam

sam b.

Now 3!
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave sam b. 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yisman gave sam b. 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

points sent

I was waiting for confirmation that this is what you wanted. Let me know if you need something similar in the future.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Now 3!
    Enjoy the book and post a review when you finish reading it.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    points sent

I was waiting for confirmation that this is what you wanted. Let me know if you need something similar in the future.

lumpy19
    lumpy19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Betus is currently doing this with next weeks MNF game. Line is +2.5 if you like the bears, when I try and bet GB it moves to -3(+100), can't get down on the -2.5 GB line

ETA: this lasted about 15 min, they've now moved the line
    Last edited by lumpy19; 09-20-10 at 09:09 AM.