Rapscallion
    Rapscallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1602

Would you chance it?

I have an account with Bookmaker, I have an older friend with no internet access. So about 2 years ago I helped him open an account online, he only played that year (2008) for maybe the first few weeks (called all wagers in). I haven't used my account with Bookmaker since last year and hadn't done any winning, just lighthearted action for action's sake and was thinking about reloading for the upcoming FB season, but I am a little concerned about the "1 account per household/IP address" rule. I clearly wasn't trying to run multiple accounts, but once last year his account/password cookie was still active in my browser and whoops! I logged into his account by accident ( zero balance). I have read before about players who had multiple accounts and were allowed to play until requesting payouts which later resulted in confiscated winnings. I am a bit skeptical about putting anything there at this point..........What's your take on this? Thanks in advance.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

Iwould send them an email before making your deposit. That way you have proof. I had the same problem with SIA and emailed them and kept it as proof that it was ok.

GL

CrimsonQueen
    CrimsonQueen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1660

Just contact Bookmaker and explain this to them before you do anything... then PRINT OUT records of whatever they tell you... even then, I'd be scared.

Rapscallion

Thanks Duby and Crimson Queen, I was also thinking something along the line of 'printed-evidence', and who knows what that's worth......

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Send bookmaker an email with the same details as your post above. If they say " all is good", save the email, just in case. If their reply is not totally positive, no reason to risk sending them a deposit...Unless, there's more to the story though, I'm sure they would be fine with it.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17081

Open an account at sister book DSI. They are virtually the same and you're allowed to have one account at each.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

never mind, I see you already got similair responses.

Rapscallion

Ok, tomorrow I will try the email thing and see how it turns out. I'll look at DSI as well to see how the interface is. Thanks guys

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20549

Quote Originally Posted by Rapscallion View Post
    Ok, tomorrow I will try the email thing and see how it turns out. I'll look at DSI as well to see how the interface is. Thanks guys
    interface is identical
    and same at CRIS

mrd694
    mrd694's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12