dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38457

Beted/Sportsinteraction/Betphoenix/Legendz

Does anyone consider these books to be useful? I see BetEd allows echeck to deposit and its 2000 max at one time. I see withdrawals are free up to $3000 a week. Yet i hear people complain about beted like limiting their bets to $1.

I used SIA back 3-4 years ago and thought it was a decent site but nothing special.

Betphoenix... the -105 really makes me want to put money in that book as well. I have 5dimes account with reduced juice but its only $50 max because i took the bonus as oppose to reduced juice many years ago.

Legendz... I see pretty good reviews and its A+ book. There is a free withdraw per month and the signup bonus is nice. Its 20 percent up to $500 but there is 7x rollover so a $2500 deposit would require $21,000 in wagers to get the $500 bonus and to withdraw.

Pretty much the books i am using now are Matchbook, 5dimes, and will put money into betjamaica and bodog. I only bet NFL, NBA and MLB because these are only 3 sports i know about. Do you guys say there is any point of me putting any money into these 4 other books?

It would be stupid to try to get a $500 bonus at legendz and need to wager $21,000 correct since making say $21,000 in wagers at matchbook would save me much more than that? Does anyone know how much approximately it would save me on regular wagers where bets at legendz would be -110. The word bonus appeals to me a lot but i know matchbook odds would save me a ton more right?

Basically matchbook/5dimes would be all i need? Am i wasting my time thinking i need all these books? I want money into betjamaica because the odds are good and there is free withdrawal per month. Also want money in bodog because you get good lines for underdogs and sometimes even better plus money lines for baseball underdogs than matchbook which is rare. Also because of NFL season where betting an underdog is better at bodog because they might give you a team +8 as oppose to +7.5 at most books.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Currently all three reside in the -FH- USA RANKINGS top ten released this past Friday.

Rankings are released on a bi-weekly basis.

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 699

I love SportsInteraction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Currently all three reside in the -FH- USA RANKINGS top ten released this past Friday.

Rankings are released on a bi-weekly basis.
    Fish I see u only give a top 10.. When does the full list come out sir??

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Limited to $1 at Beted.Betphoenix is solid in my eyes-and I'm up more than a few bucks there.I am down at SIA & have never requested funds.Legendz is as solid as they come but somewhat vanilla

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Can anyone tell me why SIA is so great? I have heard good dog lines, anything else?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90398

Legends now with an S LOL, will allow you to give back the bonus if you want a payout before rollover is met.

dwendling
    dwendling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

sportsinteraction has horrible lines if your taking the favorites. never really liked playing there. prob because I lost $$$

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Does anyone consider these books to be useful? I see BetEd allows echeck to deposit and its 2000 max at one time. I see withdrawals are free up to $3000 a week. Yet i hear people complain about beted like limiting their bets to $1.
    very low limits - mbl 750 max including your stake to win before they supposedly limit individual accounts

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38457

I taken a look at the baseball lines at these books. And wow all i can say is even bodog's lines for baseball are better than these. Legends and SIA are horrible but betphoenix is a bit better.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Legends have revamped (basically just adding colors) the look inside.. I normally do not like changes but this was actually good and it has a nice feel to it.

suitedaces
    suitedaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

beted limited me to 1$, after i asked why:

The decision to lower your wagering limits was made today by the Accounts Manager and is to be considered final.
    We apologize for any inconveniences, management reserves the right to lower wagering limits without notice.
    Specific wagers are consider as well as deposits and balance before a decision is made, p
    lease note that these type of decisions can not be reversed once made.

Thank you for your business.

very nice site

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by suitedaces View Post
    beted limited me to 1$, after i asked why:

The decision to lower your wagering limits was made today by the Accounts Manager and is to be considered final.
    We apologize for any inconveniences, management reserves the right to lower wagering limits without notice.
    Specific wagers are consider as well as deposits and balance before a decision is made, p
    lease note that these type of decisions can not be reversed once made.

Thank you for your business.

very nice site

You know isn't this bs. They have a ton of balls doing this. This site has a ton of players. If we were smart anytime this happens and it is checked and verified we should all quit that book and tell them why.
    Really, if they do it to one they can do it to anyone. That is bs. Just think the power we could have if we united and said okay when this happens we will do an investigation, if it is legit everybody takes their funds out of that book. Very difficult to organize this and very difficult to have the leadership needed and to make the final decisions. But, it would stop all this bs, wouldn't it?

I know it would never happen but I would be willing. Naturally checks and balances and an arbitrator would be needed.

I have an unfunded account at BedEd and it will stay unfunded.

suitedaces
    suitedaces's Avatar Become A Pro!

very strange, this site is rated B-

ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by suitedaces View Post
    very strange, this site is rated B-
    They're pussies, but they have lots of options and they pay. If they advertised here they'd be B+.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you start a thread for every thought that pops into your heard regarding sportsbetting or what?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsinteraction is horrible I have been with them for 10 years and nothing but problems

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Have never heard one good thing about BetEd.

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

beted's withdrawal fees are crazy - upto 500 usd via moneybookers/neteller -fee 15usd, upto 1500 - fee 30usd, and 1500 is maximum per request

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    do you start a thread for every thought that pops into your heard regarding sportsbetting or what?
    Pretty much... and he does it at multiple forums. He also likes to re-ask the same questions multiple times.