Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14521

Is Pinny Having Server Problems? Anybody Else Having Trouble Getting Pinny's Site Up?

Over the last few days I've had some times where I can't get Pinny's site to come up - anybody else experiencing this? I'm wondering if they're having server problems.

I know my internet connection is fine because when Pinny won't come up, other sites will. It seems to last for about twenty minutes to half an hour or so, I don't know exactly as I wasn't timing it, but then it comes back up again.

Hoping someone else may have some feedback on this . . . if so, please feel free to chime in, thanks!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, Others have had problems connecting into Pinnacle's site sir. So your not the only one that had these issues these past few days. However, i'm not sure exactly what the problem is though.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Here as well.....Pinnacle's been down more times in the past 3 weeks than over the entire period of several years that I've used them.

Checkerboard

yep Stumpage . . . experienced problems again last night and also now again this morning . . .

VideoReview
    VideoReview's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Likewise.

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know that they have had a lot of connectivity problems over the last 12 months and a couple of weeks ago they were under a DOS attack.But the only thing i can suggest is do what i do,turn your computer off and reboot it seems to work for me.

Checkerboard

Thanks for the feedback everybody. Vanman, I'll try a reboot next time.

Today, the problem is a little different . . .

This morning, a domain search is succeeding in making a connection to the login home page, but attempts to log in on that page fail to achieve subsequeent page's display by server.

dwaechte
    dwaechte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I've been having problems too, but nothing too long term or out of whack. Just have to have a little patience I think. If problems are persisting for more than an hour I'd just contact their CS, I'd assume they know of most of the problems and things that can be done.

Checkerboard

thanks dwaechte, that's kinda what I was thinkin' too. It'd be disappointing if you went to play a winner and you couldn't get it down though . . . fortunately hasn't happened to me yet, anyways thanks for everyone's feedback in here!