ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

any books take **********?

Bodog doesn't seem to take it anymore. could it be just that bodog's site may be down for deposit from **********? I'm from the U.S and like Bodog, but would consider using another book, if they take **********.

It would also be nice if a book took discover card.

I've used my ********** before at Bodog, but haven't deposited in 4-6 months. and just cashed out to give the money to my brother for his newborn baby.

How else do people in the U.S. deposit? **** debit card?

playa420
    playa420's Avatar Become A Pro!

betphoenix

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

and wagerchief.

There are other books also, but they are on my shit list, so I won't recommend!

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Bodog doesn't seem to take it anymore. could it be just that bodog's site may be down for deposit from **********? I'm from the U.S and like Bodog, but would consider using another book, if they take **********.

It would also be nice if a book took discover card.

I've used my ********** before at Bodog, but haven't deposited in 4-6 months. and just cashed out to give the money to my brother for his newborn baby.

How else do people in the U.S. deposit? **** debit card?
    Give Bodog CS a call- they will be happy to walk you through the available deposit methods.

Thanks!
    Becky

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Many do, it's processor sensitive. Call the book you specifically want to deposit to.

** has anti gambling clauses in it's member agreement, ways around that though.

Discover is harder but doable.