Breaker
    Breaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

How about one more try

I have asked Lenny to settle my account for pennies on the dollar.
    He refused, saying we'd all get paid in full.

But I was thinking, if a whole bunch of us all would want to selltle for 10 cent on the dollar or something, and he could take care of a large portion of the people on that spreadsheet that way, who knows?

Thoughts?

An0nym0us
    An0nym0us's Avatar Become A Pro!

For some of us our cascade balance is nearly all of our 'bankroll', settling for 10 cents on the dollar would knock us out of the game permanently.

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Better find a new hobby.

10cents on the dollar would be a gift now...

Breaker
    Breaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29

An0nym0us, my entire bankroll was at Cascade, so I'm with you.
    The mentally torturous road from thinking I'd get it all back in April to being thrilled with 10 cents on the dollar was horrible, and having to start all over sucks too much for words.

But like increasedodds said, 10 cents on the dollar would be a gift now, and I figure it's worth a try to get about 25 of us together and propose that to Lenny.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Lenny won't give you two cents on the dollar I'm afraid Breaker. You're dealing with a lifelong scumbag who is as swindling and deceitful as they come. You're only hope for any sort of redemption is to go down there and break his legs or worse. I'm not saying something like that should or shouldn't be done to him, but I'm amazed somebody hasn't taken his life or seriously maimed him. Sorry about getting stiffed your balances guys, the whole thing makes me ****ing sick...

pokerking
    pokerking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1903

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    Lenny won't give you two cents on the dollar I'm afraid Breaker. You're dealing with a lifelong scumbag who is as swindling and deceitful as they come. You're only hope for any sort of redemption is to go down there and break his legs or worse. I'm not saying something like that should or shouldn't be done to him, but I'm amazed somebody hasn't taken his life or seriously maimed him. Sorry about getting stiffed your balances guys, the whole thing makes me ****ing sick...
    Well said BigBollocks! You did an excellent job of describing Lenny!

kdmfox
    kdmfox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I think the one thing we can all take away from situations like this is that when we send our money to an offshore book, we are completely helpless as to what happens to it when it leaves us, as in virtually no recourse.

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

No doubt - like they always say, don't gamble with the rent/house payment. Any one of these places can go down the toilet or claim a rules infraction and you can't really do a thing about it - except make some noise here and other forums.

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

someone PLEASE teach that scumbag a lesson.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by pokerking View Post
    Well said BigBollocks! You did an excellent job of describing Lenny!
    Thanks pokerking. Obviously this is a case where I wish my character description was wrong, but I think his actions speak for itself. If he'd cheated me six figures I can assure you it wouldn't be pretty...