indy2801
    indy2801's Avatar Become A Pro!

BET US does not pay people!!!

If you have an account at Bet US good luck getting your money out. I requested a $500 deposit back in January. They claimed that they delivered the check to my condo building and it was "signed for." I never got nor signed for the check. Months went by and I kept following up, they kept blowing me off telling me that their processor was holding them up. They said they would place a stop payment on the check and in 30 business days the money would be credited back to the account. It never happend. When I called them back they said they would follow up with the processor again. Another month went by. They would always promise to call me back and never do it, and they would keep telling me that they were waiting to talk to their processor. The other day they finally told me that the processor said my check was cashed! I told them I wanted details, such as tracking number, where the check was cashed and an image of the check (i obviously never got it). They said due to privacy issues with the processor they couldn't give me details and basically told me I'm not getting paid. The girl also said that "in this day and age, identity theft is very common!" Bullshit. I have a theory that from time to time BET US will do this just to pad their profits. If you feel like actually getting paid DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCUMBAGS.
    Last edited by indy2801; 05-01-10 at 12:52 PM.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

File a complaint with SBR. Why not? Can't do any harm.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

who delivered the check and what is the tracking number? they can tell you those two things and you should be able to see who signed for it online

lawsofpower48
    lawsofpower48's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by idontlikerocks View Post
    who delivered the check and what is the tracking number? they can tell you those two things and you should be able to see who signed for it online
    exactly....

im so sick of seeing these dumb ass threads from people claiming books are "bad" just because you didnt receive a damn check that perhaps you screwed up your own address or the check was lost in the mail....

i just requested a $885 check from them and it was approved right away...now im waiting for it in the mail which shouldnt take more then a week at longest...this book always paid me on time without problems...so stop crying and track that damn check

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

straight wire for me with betus. hate the fee but the money is usually in within 3-5 days.

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

wow u got screwed

paste_me
    paste_me's Avatar Become A Pro!

BET US SUCKS!!!

I was on a winning streak, my bank roll was tripled in about a week and they blocked my account saying to prove my identity. I sent them all the required information but they still did not activate my account. The told me to send in photos of the 3 ************ I had used to make deposits. BUT! I had only used 2 different cards! When I was unable to send them a photo of the 3rd card, which was not mine, they said my account could not be activated! grahhh!!!

jlgarciaiii22
    jlgarciaiii22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3722

I have used them in the past... Were slow but still got paid!

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL people keep getting shook down by Betus.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry that you just figured that out, good day

polsefest
    polsefest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

they suck. I'm playing off a rollover with them. I had a $400 bonus, I asked on the phone what the conditions were and they said to satisfy the 6x just wager $2400 in any sport. so I deposited and then kept track and I asked for a payout and it said the rollover isn't satisfied, so I sent a message and they reply saying this bonus is satisfied by adding the lesser value of any side or total for a full game/match(either the winning value for favorites or the wager amounts for dogs) but baseball counts as have. pretty much I satisfied $2500 and still have another $2500 to go.

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

If all this is true, why the C rating?

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

i got out a long time ago with them. last straw was the line changes once you logged in. they said it was pulling from different servers if you aren't logged in. BOOSHAT i say!

rockman123
    rockman123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

jup i withdrawed my money from betus also doubled my bankroll and then i saw the complaints from different people. Luckily got all the money wirred to my bank. Plus the odds are waaay worse than any book around you'll ever see... I'm happy with pinnacle now. When i ask for a withdrawal i get my money in 10min wirred to my moneybookers account.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6184

BETUS

indy2801

Quote Originally Posted by lawsofpower48 View Post
    exactly....

im so sick of seeing these dumb ass threads from people claiming books are "bad" just because you didnt receive a damn check that perhaps you screwed up your own address or the check was lost in the mail....

i just requested a $885 check from them and it was approved right away...now im waiting for it in the mail which shouldnt take more then a week at longest...this book always paid me on time without problems...so stop crying and track that damn check

Yeah Genius I screwed up my own address! Trust me, if they would give me a tracking number I would track it- but BETUS refuses to give me a tracking number! They say that the "processor" won't disclose that to them. I am telling you, I have been waiting for 3 months and now they told me it is cashed. The website is a scam. I don't doubt that they do pay some people because they can't not pay everyone or they wouldn't have a business. Just consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

indy2801

That's what they do they pick their spots and then they screw people. What better way to pad profits on an overseas book?

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Betus was D- and was in avoid list few years ago. even though they improve their rating, they still have some risk to their customer's funds. they are just a little better than those no-pay books..