NicksPicks
    NicksPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker Payout Question Regarding ************

I'm about to take a payout from bookmaker, but before I can get my money I have to do the credit card authorization form. One of the cards I used to deposit funds was cancelled a long time ago and I no longer have the card and therefore cannot submit a copy of it.

The agent I spoke to said I should just get a letter from my bank stating that it was cancelled. However, I am still worried that they may try to scam me or claim that they cant' pay me bc they can't verify the card.

Has anyone had this issue before and how did it go?

Thx!

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

With some books I could see this being a problem, but I really doubt bookmaker would not give u some leeway...

jtang0701
    jtang0701's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the same problem, but i havent requested a payout yet. Hope someone else had the same issue that can give feedback on it

jtang0701

actually, i did talk to Matchbook about it, they told me to send whatever cards i had, if this helps lol

Badco
    Badco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go through your files,find a statement from that old credit card fax it to them and you will get paid right away.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I had this problem a while back with Legendz. They just had me sign the form with the CC # written.

Getting a letter from your bank is stupid on their part!

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

get anything with card number on it. Bookmaker isn't a mickey mouse operation u will get paid

NicksPicks
    NicksPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    get anything with card number on it. Bookmaker isn't a mickey mouse operation u will get paid
    Sounds good guys! Cause if u read the user reviews on sbr alot of them say they will try not to pay u..so a little reassurance does help

jtang0701

hey NickPicks just curious at how it went, did you end up getting paid?