BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline.com Bracket Contest

I decided to give Alex another shot since he seemed like he was trying to turn this book around. Stella has been great and is their best CS rep. I got the invite to play in the bracket contest and try to win some loyalty reward points. I had money in my account so no need to send more right? Wrong. They are telling me now that I cant claim my points because I needed to send a $200 deposit to play. I went back to find their rules that said you have to have $100 in your account but they have taken it all down. I hate to keep having problems Alex but you guys keep putting stipulations on every corner to get out of the stuff you offer. It seemed like you were really trying so I gave you a chance again but you are making it tough. I have none of these problems at BetJamaica or 5Dimes.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

i did not play in that contest as im not funded with them but i do remember reading something like having a balance of at least $100 to qualify or to send new deposit.

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

There was a requirement that you had to have $100.00 in your account in order to participate, you can see the T&C's here:
    http://www.betonline.com/marchmadness-winning-bracket

But you know I'll gladly waive that requirement for you and our other friends at SBR who ARE funded players... either ping me with your account number OR tell Stella or my other great reps that "Alex said so on SBR."

I'll give them all the heads up now.

Thanks

Alex

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Alex. I made the request yesterday but got a message back that I could not claim the points so I will make the request again.