flatron123
    flatron123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

I got robbed by a new scam on a total bet on BETVICTOR BEWARE on HOCKEY

crazy

GUYS I took a over hockey total bet on betvictor and i thought i won

but guess what i LOST

turn out this site interchange between Total Goals (4.5)Regulation Time and Total Goals (4.5)
    Match

IF U DONT READ IT CORRECTLY and put ur bet on over under On regulation time!! and game goes to over and u think u win well u actually LOSTTTTTTTT AAHAHHAHAHA

NEVER HEARD of HOCKEY REGULATION TOTAL before till this CLASSIC#SCAM

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10872

Was this a Live bet? I see this all the time where i play when it is live. The payout is better with regulation . I do not see it though where i play when it is not live . But maybe during playoffs they will have it . But i definitely see this on Live bets .

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7138

If only they could have regulation time in baseball. I've lost so many under bets since they went to a runner on second base to start extra innings and they've scored multiple runs+
    Should just add one run to the winner like hockey.

garyking

Bet Victor does have two different options for prematch total goals regulation time and total goals match. Also team totals which appear to be regulation time only.
    Also have recently added fixed odds for North American horse racing and some other tracks which is bit unusual in the industry.
    Last edited by garyking; 04-24-24 at 02:35 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9320

Was this NHL or Euro hockey?

It would be normal for total to be reg time if Euro.

flatron123
    flatron123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

this was live betting NHL playoff game i was like wat the heck when i lost i literally never seen a LIVE BET REGUALTION total before literally no other site offer that live SMHH and wats worse is they offer the same regulation total line as whole game total line on total which u cant even tell unless u READ specifically it says REGULATION god dam scammer

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1121

Quote Originally Posted by flatron123 View Post
    this was live betting NHL playoff game i was like wat the heck when i lost i literally never seen a LIVE BET REGUALTION total before literally no other site offer that live SMHH and wats worse is they offer the same regulation total line as whole game total line on total which u cant even tell unless u READ specifically it says REGULATION god dam scammer
    I was looking at the overtime odds from caesars for the Bruins Leafs game tonight. It was +275 to go to overtime, and +295 for after 60 minutes to end in a tie.

garyking

The odds offering reg time/OT for 5.5 and 7.5, etc would be the same as games ending reg time at 5 or 7 couldn't go to OT. The ones that would differ would be the even ones such 2.5 4.5, 6.5 etc. The only time the results for OT/reg time would differ obviously is if the game goes to OT. Lower odds would be offered for under 6.5 REG TIME ONLY than for under 6.5 Match. This type of situation is definitely something to be careful about if Arbing. As Optional mentioned earlier this type of odds is common in European hockey. BetVictor is definitely a European type book.
    Last edited by garyking; 04-24-24 at 06:37 PM.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10872

It is on YW and BP on Live. The Match Including OT is at 4.5 at -138 and Regulation is at 4.5 at +133 but on Reg there are other ones you can pick besides the 4.5 like 4 is at a different line

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3074

It's specifically stated but a scam?

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2804

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    It's specifically stated but a scam?
    How dare they make you read what you are submitting!