simply
    Update your status
    simply's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

Orbit exchange changed my stake after the end of match and steal money

Hello guys,
    This issue happened during and after CL match Leipzig - Real Madrid. Initially, I placed a 1000 eur back bet on Leipzig after they scored early in 2nd minute(had the intention to try to trade for a couple of ticks ). However the goal was disallowed, and the market cleared after var confirmed decision. My bet wasn't fully matched (only 800/1000 was matched). I expected that the bet would be then fully canceled because similar situations happened many times before when the goal was disallowed by var, and bets placed between the goal and var decision were canceled. So I didn't trade out expecting that the initial bet would be canceled.
    I waited until the end of the match because it is stated in their rules, that they usually fix this in a couple of minutes, but sometimes they fix that after the end of the game. (happened to me before)
    I contacted Betinasia after the end of the match and sent them a screenshot of my bet, asking why is not canceled. (The bet wasn't settled yet)
    During live chat conversation, orbit settled the bet, and believe it or not, my partially matched bet (800/1000) wasn't canceled but somehow became fully matched. My account became shorter for 1000 euros.

Then I asked for explanations as to why the bet was not canceled and how became fully matched after the end of the match.
    For the first response, I waited 7 days(but I had to request a response almost every day until they finally responded ) and they explained that the goal was disallowed on the field and VAR confirmed that, so no cancelation of the bet in that case. This exact case is not described in orbit rules, so obviously they can decide whatever they want in this situation. Another thing is their live score above markets showed 1-0 and market odds reflected that until var decided to disallow the goal. Markets were livelily traded, and thousands were matched until Var confirmed the decision. Although the goal was disallowed on the field they put a score 1-0, and after the var decision, they suspended the market and returned the score to 0-0. For example, Pinnacle cancels all bets in cases when the wrong score is displayed.

Then I asked again for an explanation about editing my bet after the end of the match and again waited for 7 days. From the entire start of the conversation, they didn't say a single word about that, and that remained until the end. Finally, orbit said that after careful consideration, the bet would not be resettled. hahaha, what a scammers.
    So they can edit your bet and depending on the final score you can lose even more than is possible. Also, you will get no explanation.
    The other thing is their level of disrespecting players. I waited 14 days and got no word of explanation. I have a feeling that they would never respond if I wasn't so persistent. My explanation is that my money ended up in their pockets, and they haven't any intention to return.
    Betinasia expressed their hope that this won't occur once more. (I understand this as Betinasia hopes that Orbit will stop their scamming activities, but there is no guarantee)
    I removed all my money from orbit and stopped using their platform, and that is my recommendation to all of you guys, since there are too many complaints here on the forum also.

As I know Curacao gambling commission is useless here, so I guess I can't complain anywhere?
    Is there any other betfair clone with different broker, that can be recommended?
    Thanks.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11868

You complain about OrbitX via StealinAsia? Do you know water is wet?

They are well known to avoid answering tricky questions and being in bed with OrbitX shafting their customers.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

I am sorry to hear yet another person has been treated this way by Betinasia and OrbitX

The owner of Betinasia is "shocked" that anyone thinks they are not to be trusted. Check this thread;

Warning - OrbitX - Betinasia - Bet-IBC SCAM ALERT

simply
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    You complain about OrbitX via StealinAsia? Do you know water is wet?

They are well known to avoid answering tricky questions and being in bed with OrbitX shafting their customers.
    Yeah, I wasn't fully aware of that, but now I paid for that lesson.
    Last edited by simply; 03-19-24 at 09:55 AM.

simply
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I am sorry to hear yet another person has been treated this way by Betinasia and OrbitX

The owner of Betinasia is "shocked" that anyone thinks they are not to be trusted. Check this thread;

Warning - OrbitX - Betinasia - Bet-IBC SCAM ALERT
    Yes checked already before posting. Their reputation just continue to degrade.