flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Yeah, Snipping Tool is what I used but I never knew it could run on auto. It was a frantic manual snipping session for me. But crazy enough I wasnt worried because of 10 solid years of trust. I dont give anyone action but them. I have too many unpaid balances owed to me from individuals and other sites, BM was the only reason I was in a position to continue. So, hanging up the hat seems like a pretty strong scenario for me at this point. Someone mentioned Heritage, but its the 3rd party vendor here at the end of the day - not BM. BM can go at them hard if they wished, but if they didnt get the 40k exchange to credit my balance - they are also in a position to scratch their heads and wonder who is in the right.

It was that dream run of dealer busts, doubles, and blackjacks. Was not a a game of give/take, it was a pure 2 hour shot straight up to the sky...then bam...everything is black.

Ewan101
    Ewan101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post

[1] I'm going too take the back seat and back burner for now and just let time pass without even reaching out to say good morning, etc. To give it this week and see if a full 10 days just by and I'll continue to submit the payout requests in the morning like I already have this morning, and see where that goes. Goes but outside of submitting a payout request I am backing off.

[2] And Good Morning to all yall - As mentioned in me response above - Im taking the back burner and am going to stay on the sidelines and let some time pass. Will only continue to make payout requests as it allows me to. Other than that, focus on real life outside this bubble. And get my emotions in check for a clear mind.
    So please feel free to speak amongst yourselves, but just wanted to let yall know Ill be off this thread moving forward. Happy to chat via PM like I have been with a lot of yall, but going to retire from the public thread.
    Points Awarded:

flabrah5 gave Ewan101 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teacher10

First 123