KoolHandLuke
    KoolHandLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 799

BOVADA becoming a SCAM BOOK!?

I'm sure I'm not the only one to get caught by Bovada's new deposit bonus trick... 7 day expiration. Meaning after you deposit you nly have 7 days to complete the 10X rollover. They got me but looking back at it I saw that it was part of the fine print in the bonus description so I couldn't dispute it when my $ vanished.

In an effort to "win it back" I made another deposit ($300) to get a 50% bonus but this one stated I had 21 days to complete the rollover. However, it was closed after 7 days and my account went from over $300 to $0. I called and did my best to dispute this and have the $ reinstated but the refused.

I had them permanently close my account and suggest you do the same if you're still playing Bovavda. These offshore books are sinking and getting desperate.

WillyJ420
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    WillyJ420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Im sory to hear that bother but its not the first time I heard that from Bovada or other books like mybookie and youwager.

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by WillyJ420 View Post
    Im sory to hear that bother but its not the first time I heard that from Bovada or other books like mybookie and youwager.
    Youwager? Can't say ive heard any issues with them but am curious what you may have heard

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Rollover very short time periods. Must read the fine print on Bovada.

KoolHandLuke

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Rollover very short time periods. Must read the fine print on Bovada.
    I did read the fine print this time, said 21 days and they took all my $ after 7. I only got $150 in bonus and they took over $300. Robbed me.... took my cash + the bonus $

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KoolHandLuke View Post
    I did read the fine print this time, said 21 days and they took all my $ after 7. I only got $150 in bonus and they took over $300. Robbed me.... took my cash + the bonus $
    Well I deposited a couple hundred and got a 100 bonus and it expired after 2 days and they emptied my account completely on Bovada because I didn't meet the rollover in time. I got on the phone and raised hell.

They awarded my original $200 deposit back. I had won bets and they wiped that money off my balance also. I didn't read the fine print. My fault.

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

100% scam book. they love to rob people for violating the 50% wager rule too. they free roll customers. that book wont be around much longer

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

Becoming a scam book? They've been one for at least a decade.

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Becoming a scam book? They've been one for at least a decade.
    lol I had the same thought reading the topic

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9474

Quote Originally Posted by KoolHandLuke View Post
    I'm sure I'm not the only one to get caught by Bovada's new deposit bonus trick... 7 day expiration. Meaning after you deposit you nly have 7 days to complete the 10X rollover. They got me but looking back at it I saw that it was part of the fine print in the bonus description so I couldn't dispute it when my $ vanished.

In an effort to "win it back" I made another deposit ($300) to get a 50% bonus but this one stated I had 21 days to complete the rollover. However, it was closed after 7 days and my account went from over $300 to $0. I called and did my best to dispute this and have the $ reinstated but the refused.

I had them permanently close my account and suggest you do the same if you're still playing Bovavda. These offshore books are sinking and getting desperate.
    Wow, they are still doing that BS? I dropped them 10 months ago for the same crap. I asked CS about it, and they said that's always been the policy. Bull. I had bonus rollovers working there for months and never had a problem. Looks like I made the right move getting out of there.

When I logged in one day and saw my funds gone, I couldn't believe it. Incredible anyone plays there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bovada has never stiffed me on a payout. Been on that book for years. Just saying. Crypto payouts are fast too.

KoolHandLuke

Same here, I've been a Bovada fan for years... my go to before states legalized betting. Things have changed, be careful

KoolHandLuke

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Bovada has never stiffed me on a payout. Been on that book for years. Just saying. Crypto payouts are fast too.
    Same here, I've been a Bovada fan for years... my go to before states legalized betting. Things have changed, be careful